• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey everyone ^_^

Wyvern

Dragon Tamer
Hello all =D

I'm Wyvern, from Australia. 'nuff said XD

Anyway, I found this forum through my friend Dwagie and decided to join =D

Last edited:
You stole my sentence. I'm supposed to say he isn't a Mike follower!

Have a cat plushie, it says 'I am not a Mike follower :)' on the back.

asciicatzz3.png

He's indirectly a follower though I believe given I'm a Mike follower~ >w< So without Mike I wouldn't be here Wyvern wouldn't be here.. uh.. yeah. xD;;

Aaaanyways.. HAAAAI TO YOU~ ^w^ *Glomps*

Greetings mister Wyvern, tamer of, err, dragons... and.. I'm a dragon... err... *shiftyeyes*

Bwahaha! No one shall ever tame me! I will be wiiiild foreeever!

Greetings mister Wyvern, tamer of, err, dragons... and.. I'm a dragon... err... *shiftyeyes*

Bwahaha! No one shall ever tame me! I will be wiiiild foreeever!

If any Dragon messes with me, they'll be running home, Dragon their tails behind them XD [/failpun]

ORLY. *angry glare*

Anyways, ignore that. Welcome to TCoD, hope you have a good stay. And I don't have a tail all the time, so haha~

Add I dare you to try to tame Kali and me. >=)

He's indirectly a follower though I believe given I'm a Mike follower~ >w< So without Mike I wouldn't be here Wyvern wouldn't be here.. uh.. yeah. xD;;

Aaaanyways.. HAAAAI TO YOU~ ^w^ *Glomps*
I think he qualifies as a Mike stalker then. =D There's a special group for it now. ;D

And hi there Dragon, please don't eat me, I taste awful.

Back
Top Bottom