• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

HEY LOOK FAKE POKEYMANS (requests reclosed :O )

Re: HEY LOOK FAKE POKEYMANS

Requests open!
Could you draw this little fantail-thing, please?
256b43n.gif

It's meant to look more ghost-ish than that, though. >_<
Thanks. :3

All right, PichuK, sure.

And EeveeSkitty, I would prefer that you not start conversations that have nothing to do with this thread. If you want to ask him about his trip and nothing else, do it elsewhere, please.

Could you draw this for me? It's my own ghost/steel type Pokémon named Banshain. If the picture is a it hard to see I can explain some things: The mouth is supposed to be a "X" and the white parts are supposed to be steel(except the eyes) the lower body is supposed to be a big hollow area, and the arms/head is meant to look like fabric.

I have a request too, If you don't mind. I'd like you to draw my fakemon, DRAGACTYL. Most of the stuff you'll need to draw it are in the picture, but as for color, It's skin is a navy blue. It's mask~ish thing is a darker shade of navy. It's belly is white, while the inside of the wings are crimson.

Kratos, well done on that Flaaffy evo, I think it looks great.
Since requests are open, I was wondering if you could draw the full evo of my fire starter. I know, you've done a few of mine already but I just wanted to get all three starter evos for a new banner I'm making.
It's name is Plaetrousen, origianally sprited by me but then resprited by Grimdour:
picture.php

could you draw this?:
thorlune.png
I sprited it a while ago, so it's not that great.

Okay. Peegeray, Male Gardevoir, Kai and White Wolf added to the list.

White Wolf, if you wouldn't mind holding off for the next go-around or two so other people have a chance to request things, that would be cool.

Male Gardevoir: what colors is it supposed to have? Or is it just black and steel gray or something?

Sorry, wolftamer, but there are five people in front of you. Maybe next go-round.

Requests closed, et cetera, et cetera.

Last edited:

That's fine :grin:
Just didn't know so many people would be requesting, you're getting very popular and there's a reason,
because your art is amazing :)

Fantailmajigger and Lember sketches get!

Will sketch the others as soon as I can, but I'm going to be a little busier on the fakemon front for a while as I've just been recruited as an artist for a fangame.

Sorry that I haven't had a chance to get started on any other sketches yet, but as I said I've been quite busy.

Peegeray, I'm still waiting for a response from you; I know you've seen the thread since I posted the sketch, so if you don't say anything by tomorrow I am going to take that as an okay to move forward.

*drags feet*

Have been attempting to sketch Dragactyl and Plaetrousen (isn't that name too long to fit in a Pokémon game?), but, ironically enough, they are proving quite difficult to get right. I haven't drawn enough dragons/lizards lately, dammit. Stupid fakemon.

Anyway, Banshain sketch.

*drags feet*

Have been attempting to sketch Dragactyl and Plaetrousen (isn't that name too long to fit in a Pokémon game?), but, ironically enough, they are proving quite difficult to get right. I haven't drawn enough dragons/lizards lately, dammit. Stupid fakemon.

Anyway, Banshain sketch.

*Jawdrop*
You're amazing.

Back
Top Bottom