• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Heyo

teamkags

not a scientist
Edit: There's an invisible '2.0' at the end of this title. So you might think you're reading 'Heyo,' but you're actually reading 'Heyo 2.0'. Really.

And here I am.

Not too much to put here, just mostly saying hey and getting rid of the header.

Short, brown hair, surprisingly girly. Into writing and OCTs. I like comics, Neil Gaiman, and drama (of the stage variety.) Manga can be nice, but I'm picky. I'll admit to being a fan of FMA, Fullmoon o Sagashite, and Alive: The Final Evolution. As far as comics go, pull list is currently Hellblazer, Sweet Tooth, New Mutants, and Outsiders (for the sheer lol factor.) And as far as Neil Gaiman goes, no page is left unturned.

Aaaaaand that's about it. Anything else?

Fun fact: my favorite Agatha Christie play is The Mousetrap.

Last edited:
Oh dear, didn't mean to. D: Just went with my standard greeting.

Perhaps I'll retitle it "Heyo 2.0". That has a nice rhythm to it.

Hello! I am Superbird, resident Scratch spriter and bird lover. I am also the provider of numerous combinations of beverages and fish or pastries. Would you like some Tea and cod? Coffee and Salmon? Red Bull and Crab Cakes? Don't worry, I have an abundance of choices.

Anyway, Welcome to the TCoD forums. DO NOT wipe your feet on the carnivorous welcome mat, no matter what anyone may tell you. Other than that, please enjoy yourself.

Yeah, he does.

I am one of the other people who hands out drinks. But first, can I take your baggage? Your room is your profile, the pool are the threads, the Mall is the Art Requests area and the Arcade is the Games catagory. Now, would you like something to drink?
Tea and Cod?
Coffee and Salmon?
Red Bull and Crabcakes?
Milk and Cookies?
Milkshake and Chocolate?

Oh, make sure you wipe your feet on the mat, but not the ones that say "Welcome" on them. They try to eat you. If you don't wipe your feet

Hitmontop Says: Wipe your feet or I will kill you!

Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan Say: And we'll help!

Hey, If anyone's gonna be telling anyone to wipe their feet, it's gonna be ME

And I am also a resident carrier of coffee and salmon (as well as other combinations), but that is my specialty.

So....uh...yeah....enjoy your stay! I probably won't be posting again for awhile, so enjoy this moment!

O Hai Thar. (RespectThe)Blade here. I have swords for arms, so I can't really shake your hand.... This is the cave. it's cramped, with all the tea and the cod and the carnivourous welcome mats and whatnot, but it's...... cozy. check out the Anime-Style Battling section, if you can (seriously, what else could you do in that 2 minutes of your life? oh wait, you could do a lot.)

Back
Top Bottom