• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi...again.

savol456

"Woot Woot Raise the taxes." -cheif of partying
Pronoun
he
Hello, it's me again. Someone may have a vague memory of me. I was around a year ago for a few hours.
I quit because I was warned for spamming, I am truly sorry for doing that. I have no idea why I even did that. But I left because I was like "Darn. Screwed up. Better leave before I end up getting myself hated.
So why am I introducing myself again? Because I'm back! Hopefully not to screw up in 24 hours or less this time! (I hope this is okay, I could still be considered new since I was hardly on the site at all and still a newb.)
All I can say is, sorry guys, I'll try harder this time.:sweatdrop:
ABOUT ME
Well, I'm 15, 9th grade. From the USA. I play baritone in band and cornet at home sometimes.
I have liked pokemon forever. I found this site a few years ago when looking for stories. When I found it again, joined the forums. Now, I'm back again. I am a little bit contradicting and hypocritical. (But I try to keep that from happening.)
I enjoy reading and randomly browsing threads.
I am also a fan of the band Say Anything.

Last edited:
On another forum it's taken serious. A spam post COULD get you banned for several days.
I'll add a little about myself to the main post.

Hi I'm Cubone, TCoD's resident Lillipup rider. Can I interest you in some tea and cod? Coffee and halibut? Liquified pie and swordfish? As for me, I'll have a foam sword. I won't lie. They taste good :3

Foam swords taste like foam. Don't eat it.

Scoff! An infraction for spamming? On here, the infraction for spamming once isn't severe. It's basically ten points taken off, but it expires after a few weeks. (I should know, I've gotten three since I've been here, all for spamming, ^_^")

Well welcome...back! =)

Foam swords are only good if you get them chocolate flavor. But anyway, welcome back! I'm Ever, resident... resident, I guess. Phantom and Darkie are right, we all get minor infractions at some time or another. Enjoy your (hopefully long) new stay!

Welcome back, though I never met you before. Foam Swords are great, especially in chocolate. Here, take one. You shall love it.

Enjoy the Cave.

Back
Top Bottom