• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi! :D

Hi! Frendly greeter here to recommend the Animé-Style Battling, Safari Zone and Role Playing forums to you! And I believe I'm required to say something about welcome mats but that's not important.

Hi. I'm Superbird, the forum's resident bird-lover. Would you like a beverage and/or pastry?

Also, watch out for the carnivorous welcome mats. They are relentless, and will eat your soul. The vegetarian ones will too, but they need sugar first. *pours sugar AROUND Squornshellous Beta and lets veggie welcome mats loose* See?

*bows* Welcome to TCoD~ I'm Mini Moonwalker, the always happy, peppy King of Pop fan. Anyways, my introduction aside, once again, welcome! Seeing as you love almost every Pokemon, you should be able to find many people who share the love for that same Pokemon. Anyways, if you need help with anything on the Forums at all, please do not hesitiate to ask. I'll be very happy to help!

Also, I do belive Superbird should be punished for all the sugar he's been pouring on TCoDians. So, let's see...*grabs a bushel of sugary treats and dumps them on Superbird while the veggie mats race after him* There! All better~ Run and tell THAT, Supa-burd. Anyways, here is your tea and cod, TCoD's special. Also, here's the key to your hotel room (your profile). The pool and game room is over there (threads) and the gift shop is over here (Art Request thread)! Currently, you're in the lobby (introductions thread).

Anyways, my new husband, FallOut Blade, should be here any moment with your Foam Sword. It can kill anything. I'm not exactly sure if it can kill Invisichomp, the invisible Garchomp, though. I'll have to ask.

...If you're somewhat confused about what we're all talking about, they're just New Member Memes. Us TCoDians pull them off on every new member. Unless you're Turbo. It's just something we do~

Anyways...Once again, welcome to TCoD! Have fun!

Last edited:
Go, Blade!
*Blade's gallade uses Feint + Ice Punch*
Now, superbird, let's see how you like it.
*pours more sugar on superbird*

*calls Latios carrying lots of sugar and dumps them on Superbird* FEEL THE WRATH OF THE SUGAR! This will be a fun site...XD

*uses Lava Plume+Earthquake+Discharge combo*

Not a single mat left.

Ya know, you guys should try that strategy sometime.

Back
Top Bottom