• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi, I am Peter welcome me.

Peter

OM NOM NOM NOM I LIEK MEAT NOM NOM NOM BACON
Hello, I am Peter I am completely and utterly obsessed with Pokemon, and the inheritance cycle, page 666 of Brisingr, here I come! I do hope I get a warm welcome from all at TCOD ^^.

Hello, I am Peter I am completely and utterly obsessed with Pokemon, and the inheritance cycle, page 666 of Brisingr, here I come! I do hope I get a warm welcome from all at TCOD ^^.

hi, Peter. Welcome to TCOD.:sunglasses:

Hello peter welcome to TCoD! have a box! :D I am also reading brisingr, but have yet to reach page 666, ah well. And wow! its Poke4ever! haven't talked to you in a while -_-"

Hello peter welcome to TCoD! have a box! :D I am also reading brisingr, but have yet to reach page 666, ah well. And wow! its Poke4ever! haven't talked to you in a while -_-"

oh, hi Ice Tiger!:sunglasses: Yeah, sorry that i haven't been on for a long time. i've been really busy. anyway, yeah, im also reading brisingr, but im still at the beginning so don't tell me anything!!:angry:

Hello, Peter, and welcome to tCoD, have an egg! *throws Pokemon egg at you* You're supposed to scramble it.

I am MewXCharmeleonXEevee, but you can call me MXCXE, MxCxE, MCE or Lili!

I will forever and always be strange, a lovely prospect, no? "gets in box" GO AWAY!!!

oh hey I got your friend request! "accepts" Yay for first friend!

oh, hi Ice Tiger!:sunglasses: Yeah, sorry that i haven't been on for a long time. i've been really busy. anyway, yeah, im also reading brisingr, but im still at the beginning so don't tell me anything!!:angry:

MWAHAHAHAHA! I will tell you EVERYTHING! Not, but if you read the first chapter, do you agree that it is VERY disturbing? People cutting themselves, wtf.

Oh yeah that first chapter was disturbing! To summarize it;

people go to mountain, people drink blood of a torso person, people go nuts, dude chops of his hand, THE END.

MWAHAHAHAHA! I will tell you EVERYTHING! Not, but if you read the first chapter, do you agree that it is VERY disturbing? People cutting themselves, wtf.
Nooooooo!!! Don't tell me anything about brisingr!! Or my head's gonna explode!!:dead: (and yes, the first chapter was VERY disturbing!)
Oh yeah that first chapter was disturbing! To summarize it;

people go to mountain, people drink blood of a torso person, people go nuts, dude chops of his hand, THE END.
oh, yeah. now i remember exactly what the first chapter was like.
I will forever and always be strange, a lovely prospect, no? "gets in box" GO AWAY!!!

oh hey I got your friend request! "accepts" Yay for first friend!

yeah, i sent you a friend request. Yay for me being your first friend!!:talking: And yay for you accepting my friend request!!:grin:

I'm not going to welcome you. You don't deserved to be welcomed. In fact, you should worship me. At least that way you're not wasting my time.

Joking, joking. Welcome to the forums, Peter. Pretty plain username you've got there. That's not an insult, by the way. Simple is pretty cool to me. Keepin' it real, you know?

And yeah, can't say I share your love for the Inheritance Cycle.

Lively thread.

Well, peter is indeed a lovely name, no? Besides, it is me whom you should worship Because I am Satan's right-hand man. not

Back
Top Bottom