• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi people of TCoD forums

Frostagin

is not a... a spicy tuna roll!!
Hi. I'm Frostagin. I like anything related to Sonic the Hedgehog, Hetalia(Warning, is OBSESSED), dragons, Pokemon, and Doctor Who. I also like Percy Jackson and Greek myths in general. And Eureka. I love RPing and will likely end up joining so many it's not even funny. I listen to EVERY genre of music, pick one and I'll tell you my favorite.

I also talk with a British accent sometimes.

...Did I mention that I'm obsessed with Hetalia?

FROSS!
*Hugs*
I'm sooooo happy to see you here!

If you want some fun, check out forum games.
Also, I have a suggestion for your first roleplay, if you're interested.

Last edited:
Hi. I'm Frostagin. I like anything related to Sonic the Hedgehog, Hetalia(Warning, is OBSESSED), dragons, Pokemon, and Doctor Who. I also like Percy Jackson and Greek myths in general. And Eureka. I love RPing and will likely end up joining so many it's not even funny. I listen to EVERY genre of music, pick one and I'll tell you my favorite.

I also talk with a British accent sometimes.

...Did I mention that I'm obsessed with Hetalia?

YEEEEAH
YOU ARE HERE
I REMEMBER YOU FROM A YEAR AGO
:D
welcome to the glorious land of foruming.

Yaay I love roleplaying! *leaves to RP forums*

EDIT: Ninja'd.
A year ago? Were we friends on Wajas? (btw if we were my account got frozen)

Last edited:
Classical music: what's your favourite composer? Piece?

Welcome. Let me show you around. Here's the Doctor Who fanclub, here's the Role-Play forums, and here's the Greek myth mafia (although it's too late to join this one). If I may make a suggestion, join ASB, maybe as a referee? You basically GM a Pokémon battle between two members.

Lol you had to say the one I don't listen to. I guess I kinda like Chopin :P

Yaaaay Doctor Who club.

About time! I thought you were going to be the forgotten friend...left in the guestbook.

I wonder what characters you play, what style your writing takes, and whether you're good at characterisation, or if they all turn out the same? I think I'll stare at you for a while.

Okay, done. Welcome to the forums.

Back
Top Bottom