• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi people!

That's what they all say.....XD

Wlcome! I'm DarkAura, resien Celebi an charmander lover.ay i offer you tea and cod. Coffe and halibut? Sprte and bass? OJ and stingray? Diet coke and Swordfish? Dr.pepper and shark? Fanta and...magikarp? Mountain dew and Stunfisk? You name it.

I'd reccomend the mafia and ASB sctions, cause they are popular. There's also Writing section, RPs, Forum games, and Pokemon discussions.

Have a nice time here! =P!

Hi!! nice to meet you. Have a friendship cookie! *offers platter*
Im guy standing behind you, the tcod's resident pyschopathic robot. you will have fun here. Enjoy your stay!

and remembermagikarp magikarp rules!

Hi there. I'm Ulqi, or Arctica, probably the site's only Arrancar.
Here, have a ¥ just for joining.
We got a lotta topics and threads to choose from. Hope you have a nice time here! :3

Hi, new person! Me=Ever, resident Forum Games addict! Anime-Style Battling and Safari Zone left, Mafia and Role-Playing right, Creativity and Forum Games straight ahead! Oh, and Insinity's above you. Enjoy your (hopefully long) stay!

Hello thar, i'm Spunky, that one dragon ball z obssesed chick
This website's unofficial greeter.
If you have any questions about bbc codes and such, you may direct them to me.

Back
Top Bottom