• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi.

Thoughts are right. As long as you don't mind us being unbeliveably quirky, you'll fit in fine ^^ I'm Mewtini, a member of ASB and a bit of a spriter. I see you've already gone to ASB, I can help you if you need it. Just ask!

Haha, no problem! At least most people here explain if needed, everyone here are very friendly to newbies. Good, you'll need all of your sanity to live here.

8)

I don't think sanity is needed here. LOOK AT ME

Haiii, I'm Silver the Umbreon and Moogle splice with an identity crisis. I'm just as sane as anyone 83 I'll be happy to help if you need anything!

I think I'm gonna bump into an acai tree this time :D -bumps into acai tree- Dx Hii! How you doin'? Would you like some tea and cod? I think you'll love the RolePlay area here! Check out the silly forum games as well, if you have time. Well I hope you enjoy your stay here! Byee!!

Yesh, another roleplayer! I can't wait to RP with you. Welcome, by the way, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

I think I'm gonna bump into an acai tree this time :D -bumps into acai tree- Dx Hii! How you doin'? Would you like some tea and cod? I think you'll love the RolePlay area here! Check out the silly forum games as well, if you have time. Well I hope you enjoy your stay here! Byee!!

Dang it, tea and cod again T-T

Hello, hello, my good gentlelady. You and I share that in common. I'm unbelievably confusable too, most of the time, anyways. I'm Arylett, the one who's really nothing special, anyways, other than being confusable as stated above. Do as you wish, frolick in whichever forum you desire, and everything will peach around quite keenily.

Back
Top Bottom