• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hi

AwesomeMcCoolname

Mastermind
Well, what can I say.....I'm just a 13 year old who likes talking about politics. I'm pretty lax for the most part but if you try to argue with me or troll me, you'll be met with..... extreme force. I enjoy debating and sometimes I can be a jerk, but don't take a lot of what I say personally.

Hello there! I'm Ever. Fonts tend to get tiring after a couple posts, I find, and most of us opt to just use quick replies, for future reference. I think you'll find there's plenty to do here! There's Anime-Style Battling, a more realistic take on Pokemon battles (can I use Flamethrower in the rain?), Mafia (a rather complicated game, but don't let it faze you), and much more! Some of my favorites are Forum Games and Creativity, but hey, whatever floats your boat! We're all quite friendly here, except Mr. Flunchy (he might munch you!). Naw, he's nice. However, I suggest you avoid the Welcome Mats- they're carnivorous! I shall leave the fish and beverages to the others, because I see that I have rambled on quite a bit! Enjoy your stay, watch your step, and avoid sugar!

Hi! I'm Frostagin, the resident Hetalia freak. I like a lot of other stuff too. Here, have a foam sword. *gives*

I also tend to be random. I don't really like politics. :P

THAT'S IT, BINKY BOY.
(don't ask)

I won't troll you, I was trolled just yesterday and I very nearly left TCoD....

note to self: be happy to newcomers

Oh, hi! I'm Rarity. Enjoy your stay.

Hi, I'm Darkeh- no wait, I am Sweetie Belle now. We here at TCoD like shorts that are comfy and easy to wear always have a good time because just about everyone is nice. :D

I'm not gonna do the cliche Tea Cod or Foam Sword bit, because I'm just hipster like that. There's ASB(which is getting pwned by the legendaries), Mafia, Insanity, Pokemon discussions, RPs, Forum Games, writing, and art threads. Sooo, have a good time here! :)

shiny_raichu_says_hi_by_zetzilla-d3bo0fp.png

Hi! I'm Richie, the resident dancing GIF lover and fan girl of Future Trunks from DBZ. Enjoy your stay!

And I'm the resident Rarity, Luxray and Lucario fan, Super Mario Galaxy fan, and youngest member, and I like pie.

Oh, hi again!

Back
Top Bottom