• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi

harison86

omg hullo world! im new and i luv pokemon i hav 3 pkmn games. i used to have like 8 but they were very old and didnt work and i gave my pkmn red to my best friend and i currently hav diamond and mystery dungeon sky. if u hav pokemorph pics i wanna see them cuz butterfree's pokemorph story "inspired" me if thats wut u would call it. random pkmn qustion: which unova starter do u like most? i want oshawott cuz samurott is epicly epic in epicly epic proportions of epicness!!!

Uh... Are you hyper?

Anyways, I would give you the nOrmal greetig, but I'm rather tired right now.

Enjoy your time here.

Welcome to TCoDf!~

:D

EDIT: As a friendly note: TCoDians tend to like spelling that's free of chatspeak. I don't mean this as a "hey you don't use chatspeak >:(" note, but more of a "Hi! By the way, could you use slightly better spelling? TCoD would appreciate it :D".

Last edited:
I don't believe it's a matter of being harsh, but giving a nice lesson to a newbie. You won't last long on the internet if your spelling and grammar makes someone want to spoon their eyes out.

And I seem to like Snivy, which is odd for me since I usually like fire-types.

Anyways welcome to the forum where almost everybody doesn't bite. Hopefully you adjust well to our community. :D

Back
Top Bottom