• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Homestuck Mafia Two: Troll Edition (Innocent win!)

Re: Homestuck Mafia Two: Troll Edition (Day one)

lEt'S nOt FoRgEt (EvEn If It'S hArD bEcAuSe Of AlL tHe SoPoR sLiMe) ThAt AsIdE fRoM tHe DeCaPiTaTiOn ThErE wErE oThEr WoUnDs
Big Red Cherry Bomb - Nepeta Leijon

DEFINITELY CAPABLE OF THIS, BUT I RATHER DOUBT HER INVOLVEMENT. SHE'S TOO INNOCENT TO THINK OF KILLING TEREZI TO STOP HER FROM INVESTIGATING THE CRIME.
ToO iNnOcEnT mY aSs BrO, sHe SlAuGhTeRs WiLd AnImAlS rEgUlaRlY

Sunflower - Tavros Nitram

YOU CAN'T CUT OF SOMEONE'S HEAD WITH A LANCE. HE COULD HAVE KILL THEM AND THEN CUT OFF THEIR HEAD, BUT I DOUBT HE WOULD DO IT UNLESS SOMEONE WAS FORCING HIM TO.
iT's PoSsIbLe, BuT tOo HaRd AnD uLtImAtElY pOiNtLeSs

RespectTheBlade - Vriska Serket

I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT SHE'S SOMEHOW INVOLVED IN THIS, BUT WITHOUT TEREZI TO PROVE IT, WE'LL JUST HAVE TO SAY THAT YOU'RE INNOCENT... FOR NOW.
OnE oF hEr DiCe AtTaCkS dOeS hApPeN tO bE a GuIlLoTiNe MiNd YoU

Babby - Equius Zahhak

I'M NOT ENTIRELY SURE HOW YOU FIT IN HERE, BUT YOU ARE ONE OF THE ONES SMART ENOUGH TO HANDLE IT. HECK, YOU COULD PROBABLY CUT OFF HER HEAD BY GENTLY PATTING IT.
bUt ThEn ShE'd Be CoVeReD iN bRuIsEs NoT wOuNdS

moon-panther - Feferi Peixes

I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING UP HERE.
wHy NoT, iT's DeFiNeTlY pOsSiBlE

Sizz-Lorr - Kanaya Maryam

BECAUSE KANAYA WOULD TOTALLY DO THIS EVER.
sHe CaN cHaInSaW tAvRoS' lEgS oFf, I'm SuRe ShE cAn ChAiNsAw A hEaD oFf

WeLl, I'lL gO tRy To FiGuRe OuT a KiLlEr FrOm ThE pOsSiBiLiTiEs

hm it seems like kanaya wwould be most likely to do that i mean hell she has a chainsaww and there are wwounds evverywwhere

ToO iNnOcEnT mY aSs BrO, sHe SlAuGhTeRs WiLd AnImAlS rEgUlaRlY

:33 < oh but that's just for survival!! :(( purrlease dont think i would kill such a mighty dragon furend!

oooh this is hard though :(( one of my dear furends did a bad thing and i dont want to hurt them...but just from the mode of death, i admit purriska-- i mean vriska does seem to be the most likely to me... :(( shes a little scary too.

purlease dont be mad with me!!

i s0meh0w d0ubt that nepeta has much t0 actually d0 with this situati0n
n0te the lack of clawmarks described at the scene

i am sure that her hunting instincts would make it s0mewhat 0bvi0us

assuming 0ur inspect0r is dead, i supp0se n0b0dy is able 0r willing t0 give up any useful inf0rmati0n 0n day 0ne
h0w b0thers0me

but 0f c0urse if terezi is inspect0r then it is likely that 0ur d0ct0r troll is still alive
in which case i w0uld like t0 r0leclaim as 0racle

there are n0 aliens in this game
i am n0t sure if that is helpful right n0w but at least it will prevent future lynching issues

Well, that'2 a reliief.
At lea2t we know that that'2 not what gamzee ii2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mendatt View Post
moon-panther - Feferi Peixes

I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING UP HERE.
wHy NoT, iT's DeFiNeTlY pOsSiBlE

W)(at? You t)(ink I'd do t)(is to one of our friends? W)(y would I ever do t)(at and...and could I? I )(ave a trident...t)(at's a cutting weapon its a poking one. All t)(is accusing is so...STR----ESSFUL! *glub*

Karkat, t)(ank you for not being suspicious of me...I t)(ink?

OKAY LET'S JUST SAY WHO WE THINK DID IT AND HOW, LIKE A PLANK ENTERTAINING DEVICE NAMED AFTER A SYNONYM OF HINT.

i dont really havve an opinion because i dont know who kills evveryone out of you all

i mean hell if we knew wwho wwas killin evveryone wwe wwouldnt be standing here kar

Last edited:

THAT ISN'T REALLY THE POINT AT THE MOMENT, ALTHOUGH YOU HAVE A POINT. THE POINT IS THAT WE NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHICH PEOPLE TO POINT AT AS SUSPECTS AND WHICH TO POINT AT AS INNOCENTS, AND TO DO THAT WE NEED TO GET TO THE POINT AND DECIDE WHO WE THINK DID IT.

i think vriska did it

0u0

huh
it l00ks even stupider than last time

I ECHO THAT OPINION. I WOULD MAKE AN EXTENDED METAPHOR ABOUT ME ECHOING IT, BUT WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT AT THE MOMENT.

hey vvriska

speak up or you'll probably die by vvoting

i think vvriska did it too

:33 < oh but that's just for survival!! :(( purrlease dont think i would kill such a mighty dragon furend!

oooh this is hard though :(( one of my dear furends did a bad thing and i dont want to hurt them...but just from the mode of death, i admit purriska-- i mean vriska does seem to be the most likely to me... :(( shes a little scary too.

purlease dont be mad with me!!
W)(at? You t)(ink I'd do t)(is to one of our friends? W)(y would I ever do t)(at and...and could I? I )(ave a trident...t)(at's a cutting weapon its a poking one. All t)(is accusing is so...STR----ESSFUL! *glub*

Karkat, t)(ank you for not being suspicious of me...I t)(ink?
sOrRy BrOs, JuSt TaKiN' aLl ThE pOsSiBiLiTiEs InTo AcCoUnT

eVeN tHoUgH iN tHe EnD iT aLl CoMeS dOwN tO mOtHeRfUcKiN' mIrAcLeS

aNd SpEaKiNg Of MoThErFuCkIn' MiRaClEs, It'D bE oNe If VrIsKa RoLlEd BoTh ThE gUiLlOtInE aNd SoMeThInG eLsE tHaT cAuSeD aLl ThOsE oThEr CuTs

as we seem t0 all be agreeing i am g0ing t0 v0te RespectTheBlade

alth0ugh im n0t entirely up-t0-date on what that means

I'M ALSO GOING TO POINT OUT THAT WE HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING IT'S ONLY ONE PERSON. IT COULD BE BOTH VRISKA AND SOMEONE ELSE, OR POSSIBLY SOMEONE ELSE ENTIRELY. (YEAH. RIGHT.) ANYWAYS, I SUPPOSE I ALSO VOTE RespectTheBlade, ALTHOUGH I AM ALSO NOT ENTIRELY SURE OF ITS ENTAILINGS.

in a twelve-player game i d0ubt we have 0nly 0ne mafia member
that is a stupid assumpti0n karkat

d0 y0u require a calculat0r

SO ARE WE ROLEPLAYING OR NOT ?:B
AND I WAS JUST POINTING THAT OUT TO GAMZEE UP THERE THAT VRISKA DIDN'T NEED TO ROLL BOTH OF THE THINGS.

wHy ThE hElL wOuLd MoRe ThAn OnE tRoLl AtTaCk TeReZi

iT's PoInTlEsS, iF eVeN pOsSiBlE, tO sEnD tWo MaFiA tO kIlL a SiNgLe TaRgEt

AnD tHeRe'S nO rEaSoN fOr A pOsSiBlE vIg To KiLl AnYoNe In NiGhT mOtHeRfUcKiN' zErO, lEt AlOnE a LiKeLy CoP

sO uNlEsS tHeRe'S mOrE tHaN oNe MaFiA fAcTiOn (UnLiKeLy, In A gAmE tHiS sIzE), ThErE's No ExPlAnAtIoN sTiLl

Back
Top Bottom