• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I Don't Seem to Hate a Single Pokémon

VelvetEspeon

The Mewtwo-loving Espeon!
I Don't Seem to Hate a Single Pokémon

Well, I was looking through my Pokémon guide, with all Pokémon exept Shaymin and Arceus, I think. And, I couldn't find a single Pokémon I hated. So, what do you think? Is anyone else like this at all, or am I alone?

Re: I Don't Seem to Hate a Single Pokémon

Well, there isn't a Pokemon that I absolutely hate. There are soem that I'm like eww or ugly, but none that I hate.

I don't hate any.
There were a few (i didn't like how they looked), but i forced myself to train them so i could finish a pokedex, and it turned out that they weren't so bad after all, i actually started to really like them after a while. Now i can't judge any pokemon without having had it on my team for some amount of time.

Most of the Pokémon I don't like are for other reasons, not really anything to do with the Pokémon itself--examples being the giant cloud of stupidity surrounding Pikachu in the anime, the idiotic Mudkip meme that's infected most of the Internet by now, Lucario's rabid fanboys, Garchomp's "only because of use in battle" popularity, and Sky Form Shaymin's not-looking-anything-like-an-alternate-form-of-Shaymin-ness. But I don't really hate the Pokémon themselves.

Except Lickilicky. I really despise Lickilicky, and if someone just happened to wipe it from existence... I'd probably give them a free candy bar or something.

I have things against pokemon who don't seem to have any purpose or ones I have had reasons for not liking in the past. And for some reason I seem to really hate the eeveelutions, as a group, but individually, I like them (except maybe umbreon,espeon and Jolteon, dunno why.

=D Somebody else who hates Lucario for exactly that reason!

I don't really hate any Pokemon besides Lucario, though.

D= It's not Lucario's fault ;_;

I don't think there are any Pokémon I hate... just Pokémon I like, Pokémon I really like, and Pokémon I don't like or really like. ^_^

If theres any pokemon I don't like there is a reason, take Jigglypuff, keeps ruining my favourite game. SSB.

I don't hate or particularly dislike any Pokémon... Sure, there are a few which I don't like quite as much, but that's a different matter altogether.

Last edited:

I don't hate Pokemon, but some scare me. I try to hide that fear with hate, but sometimes it doesn't work out.

But the ones I like greatly outweigh the ones that scare me.

I don't hate any at all. No offense, everyone, but I think disliking Pokemon because everyone else likes them isn't a very good reason. Just my opinion, though; think about all the others who would be sad if it disappeared.

I don't have a least favorite Pokemon either. I have a top four, and then the rest I like equally.

I do have my top favorites, but after those I tend to just go through phases of liking certain Pokemon. I can't think of one I seriously hate.

...although Kricketune does annoy the hell out of me for some reason I can't quite put my finger on.

There might be few who bug me a little (tentacool and wingull), but I don't have any pokemon that I despise.

With Pokemon, I just look at them and something clicks. Either I think they're pretty cool, meh-ish, I love them, or I utterly despise them. My opinions of Pokemon rarely change, actually. Once I hate 'em, I hate 'em.

There's not really any Pokemon I really hate, either. I sort of dislike some of them, but I don't really hate them.

Stats-wise, I have a few in mind. Namely Sunkern and even Magikarp (to an extent). Aesthetically speaking, some do seem to look slightly odd, but I do not hate them.

I don't really hate any particular Pokemon, just because there's so many angles. Aesthetics, effectiveness-in-battle, general appeal, and what have you. So most of the ones I don't like I can't justify, because I haven't experienced all the angles on some of them.

But there are exceptions. Like Lickilicky, and Probopass, and some others. Mostly 4th gens, though.

D= It's not Lucario's fault ;_;

I don't think there are any Pokémon I hate... just Pokémon I like, Pokémon I really like, and Pokémon I don't like or really like. ^_^

Same, though I still can't seem to put a finger on Mr. Mime. To hate or not to like?

Overpowered pokemon bug me. No originality. Salamence, Mew, Garchomp and Tyranitar, so predictable.

I have issues with Pokemon that just don't go away (Zubat, Bidoof, Geodude), and pointless and ugly prevo/evolutions like Igglybuff or Lickylicky.

Most others are cool, though.

Back
Top Bottom