• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If Pokémon were Real

Re: If Pokémon were Real

more pollution

There would be no need for cars because we could fly all over the place, and there are Pokémon that EAT waste so I have no clue where you're going with this.

And you're all wrong and the world would be magical.

There would be no need for cars because we could fly all over the place, and there are Pokémon that EAT waste so I have no clue where you're going with this.

This. This. This. Shaymin clean up the Enviroment. Some Pokemon eat waste. Pidgeot and Staraptor will be the next generation of Car, all the Porygon(2/-Z) will solve our maths for us, no more Cats - we'll have Skitty and Delcatty instead, Houndoor and Growlithe instead of dogs.

And all of this means... NO MORE GLOBAL WARMING! The world will be safe until the sun explodes.

no more Cats - we'll have Skitty and Delcatty instead, Houndoor and Growlithe instead of dogs.

Don't dogs and cats exist in the Pokemon world, though? I remember in one episode of the original season(with Erica and her gym, I think), Ash's Bulbasaur is drawn to a Gloom's sweet scent. Misty describes it as like when a cat is drawn to catnip, exact words. The domestic animal would have to exist for her to have knowledge about it.

Don't dogs and cats exist in the Pokemon world, though? I remember in one episode of the original season(with Erica and her gym, I think), Ash's Bulbasaur is drawn to a Gloom's sweet scent. Misty describes it as like when a cat is drawn to catnip, exact words. The domestic animal would have to exist for her to have knowledge about it.

I think "Cat" is just a general term for any kind of cat pokemon.

This. This. This. Shaymin clean up the Enviroment. Some Pokemon eat waste. Pidgeot and Staraptor will be the next generation of Car, all the Porygon(2/-Z) will solve our maths for us, no more Cats - we'll have Skitty and Delcatty instead, Houndoor and Growlithe instead of dogs.

And all of this means... NO MORE GLOBAL WARMING! The world will be safe until the sun explodes.

You make Meowth cry.

Also, correction, the Sun will expand before exploding, enveloping Earth and most other planets inside of it, so we'll be vaporized first.

I think "Cat" is just a general term for any kind of cat pokemon.

But they would still have to have general knowledge of what a cat was to describe a Pokemon. But that just makes me think that cats and dogs evolved into different species of Pokemon over a period of time.

The domestic animal would have to exist for her to have knowledge about it.

Remember in those episodes where they were eating hamburgers, or when they are ever in a submarine, there are just normal fish outside? Either they eat Miltank (NOOOO!), or there are regular animals. Or at least pokemon they hide from the kids so they don't know they are eating pokemon.

I always say we don't take the anime too seriously. It's not perfect. It's made by people for people, and needs to be general so people can follow along.

Now, there's the problem of real animals mentioned in the PokéDex in-game... Although I guess it only happened in the Kanto games?

tbh i always figured like after the apocalypse, animals and most of the human population was killed off, then pokemon took their place...? like arceus could have had it all in plan and arceus was the real god?

Back
Top Bottom