• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm happy! c:

Catch-22

Wise old egg
My boyfriend just proposed to me. It wasn't a surprise because he'd already told me months ago he was going to and I'd already told him I would accept, so it was more of a formality than anything, but - ! I'm excited and happy! :]

Thanks guys! We are tentatively setting the date at September 3rd, as that's the day we had our first date. Obviously this upcoming September is too soon, so we're going for the next year.

We were celebrating his 21st birthday with his friends tonight [though his birthday was yesterday] and we told them and they were so happy for us! It was wonderful. Plus his best friend is going to be the best man and my best friend [his best friend's girlfriend] is going to be my maid of honor.

Thanks, Flazeah! ^^ And by the way, if anyone knows of any sites that guide one through the wedding planning / getting married processes [preferably American-based ones, if it matters] then by all means, throw a link my way. I'm lost here.

Back
Top Bottom