• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I'm Jack_the_White, and I'm a Serebii quitter!

Serebii has stupid rules, and is always running slow. Then my sis said this site was better, it had less strict rules (Me Likey), less people, so there's less lage (Your getting my attention) and custom avatars (Thats it, im leaving serebii). So I'm no longer using serebii (same user as this one), though I will still be using it to manage my club, I am now serebii free (sorta).

Hello thar, I be Rick Astley Flareth. you can call me Jax. But Jax is also one of characters....but is way different than me.

Serebii has stupid rules, and is always running slow. Then my sis said this site was better, it had less strict rules (Me Likey), less people, so there's less lage (Your getting my attention) and custom avatars (Thats it, im leaving serebii). So I'm no longer using serebii (same user as this one), though I will still be using it to manage my club, I am now serebii free (sorta).
Aggreed, but I'm no quiter.*burns fanfic rules* You saw nothing.

Hi there, welcome to TCoD.

I have to say, goode fellow, you made the prime choice in joining our humble espionage. Crap, I mean, Forum. >>

Anyway, Welcome! Just a warning, I post way too often, make too many threads, and if you feel that you are being watched, it's usually me.

Hi. I think that the picture in your sig is funny.
And yes, Erindor is a stalker. lol. Pardon the Chat speak. I have been on MSN too much recently.
_Ditto_ likes punctuation. Especially periods. Don't even go there you dirty minded people.

You're lucky. I don't mind the lag, and Misc is full of lulz/good discussion. Many tell me to leave BUT I CAN'T.

Serebii is like weed.

Anyway hi.

t522c7.jpg

Welcome. I quit serebii too. It was a while ago, and I did it because I literally could not get any of the threads to load during daylight hours. It always worked when it was dark though.

Anyways, I hope you have fun here.

Back
Top Bottom