• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open I'm So Sick! (needs a better title)

"Fighting?" inquired Opal as he was rushed upstairs.

"Maybe I should let Lady Shadowflare explain..." said Khran.

Thorn closed his eyes and growled as the others payed no attention to him and his wounds. He needed to get outside, he needed energy from the ground if he wanted to mend his supposedly-broken arm.

He picked himself up and started to shuffle towards the door, but tripped while limping. He cried out in pain. The Roselia pushed himself back up with his good arm and headed down the hallway, to the stairs. He took a deep breath before putting one foot forward on the way down; Thorn didn't plan to die by cracking his head open if he tripped again.

"You see, it all started a while ago when Ren the Espeon poisoned my breakfast. I got sick, not the spreadable, but the poisoned type of sick, and he tried to kill me. Finally, he admitted he poisoned me and it broke out in fighting."

"Really?" squealled Opal, "What happened to him? Are you alright? Is there still fighting?"

"Now calm down, Opal." said Khran, "Ren is dead. I think Shadow-- Er, Lady Shadowflare, is alright. I'm not sure what's going on right now, though."

Thorn sighed with relief. After believing every step he took on the perilous saunter downstairs would be his last, he would rejoice at finally getting down. Not now, when he was still in such pain. Thorn laughed slightly as he soon held the handle to the back door in his petals, opened the door and could almost jump out to the garden in this relief. The darkly-colored plant seemed to slowly dance, serving back and forth shuffled into the garden and laid down his roots.

Shadowflare padded to her room. "Um, I have a doggy door thing while the others have different sized doors so everybody can come in!" she said, going through the doggy door.

"Alright." said Opal as he crawled through the door. Khran followed suit.

Back
Top Bottom