• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open I'm So Sick! (needs a better title)

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
There was a rich Pokemon, indeed very rich. This Pokemon was a Ninetales. The Ninetales was born black as a Vulpix and is still black. She lives a wonderful life, oh, yes, very wonderful. She has servants left and right and, most of the time, never even has to get out of bed for what she wants. Recently, she has fallen ill. Her servants are in a frenzy. But there are some servants who are cool with it. They have decided it's the perfect time to kill the Ninetales and get away with the fortune...

Basically, that's it. But the loyal servants, when the evil servants attack, will in fact fight the evil ones. Rated PG-13 for bloody violence and minor cussing.

Rulz:
  • You may have no more than four characters.
  • Don't cuss in every sentence of every post!
  • Put "Bakugan" in your sign-up sheet to show you read the rules.
  • Have fun!

So. Here's the sign-up form:

Name:
Pokemon:
Level:
Appearance:
Side:
Personality(may be PO):
History(doesn't have to be long):
Other:

My form:

Name: Shadowflare
Pokemon: Ninetales
Level: 58
Appearance: A black Ninetales with red thing on it's head, mane, and the tip of it's tail.
Side: Good
Personality(may be PO): PO
History(doesn't have to be long): Her mother, a Ninetales, mated with a black Dark-type Pokemon, causing her baby to gain an extra type and to be black and red.
Other: My Bakugan Tounament didn't go so well... Let's hope this is more successful! Because none of my RP's have ever started...

Members: Me, Darksong, Hikari Nijino(2), Shadowstar, Flareth, Cryptica, Amazing Sparkz, Bakuphoon, Kriisa Scorcher, Shining Eevee, Jewel Espeon, Time Psyduck

Now to divide them into good and evil servants!

Good: Me(of course), Darksong, Hikari Nijino, Shadowstar, Amazing Sparkz, Bakuphoon, Time Psyduck
Evil: Flareth, Cryptica, Hikari Nijino, Kriisa Scorcher, Shining Eevee, Jewel Espeon

Last edited:
Name: Noelle
Pokemon: Growlithe
Level: 22
Appearance: Instead of red, she is an icy silver-blue.
Personality(may be PO): Modest and not very good at battle, but always tries her best. Is very loyal to Shadowflare, and will never betray her. She is older than Shadowflare but still fit to be her servant. Noelle tends to be emotional.
History(doesn't have to be long): Neolle was born in the winter, which is odd for a Growlithe. Her father died a few hours after she was born, so she never knew him. She guesses he was a Glaceon, but her mother never mentions him. Her mother mysteriously disappeared when she was a year old. Noelle wandered until she found Shadowflare to take care of her. She has been serving Shadowflare ever since.
Other: I don't really like Byakugan Bakugan, but this is fun because it's Pokemon!

Last edited:
Hmm, I'll join.

Name: Verity
Pokemon: Milotic
Level: 55
Appearance: The greyscale Milotic in my signature.
History(doesn't have to be long): Verity was born and abanoded in an unknown lake, then she was found and was taken to a mantion. She served Shadowflare since.
Other: Bakugan.

Last edited:
All in, but I forgot something on the forms! *edits to show members and the part I forgot*

Name: Midnight
Pokemon: Umbreon
Level: 50
Appearance: Like a shiny Umbreon, but has red rings and instead of black, her body(not the rings) is a very dark purple.
Personality: PO
History: Midnight was born in the fall. Her father was an Espeon and her mother was a Flareon, but they both died in a fire when she was two. She heard about Shadowflare and the rest is history.
Other: I hope this does better than the Bakugan thing...

Name: Ren
Pokemon: Espeon
Level: 48
Appearance: Black with silver shoulders. pink eyes.
Side: Bad
History(doesn't have to be long): He kills for sport. He wants to kill Shadowflare to get recognition from his peers and become the leader.
Other: Bakugan...is it good?

Name: Cannon
Pokemon: Rhyperior
Level: 45
Appearance: Rhyperior
Side: Against Shadowflare
Personality: PO
History(doesn't have to be long): In his childhood as a Rhyhorn, he was friends with a Magcargo named Volcano. When Shadowflare fell ill, he decided that he should take the fortune for himself.
Other:
Why are all my characters evil lately?
Bakugan is annoying how it's so popular but at the same time I don't care if it's popular or not I don't hate it.

Both in! We need a few more servants, and we can start! (hooray, one of my RPs gets started!)

Yay, servants! Hey! Ah, well.

Name: Kiki
Pokemon: Jolteon
Level: 50
Apperance: Her yellow fur is relplaced with red, and the white is now yellow.
Personality: A girl of few words, Kiki is as bouncy and quiet as you can get. She loves to run around a lot. Also she's confusing at times.
History: Kiki used to live in the forest, but now works as Shadowflare's servant. She always didn't know how to take a stand against her friends. Her friends told her that kiki deserved the fortune more than the Ninetales, but Kiki declined, stanying loyal to Shadowflare.
Other: From the looks of it, you must like Bakugan a lot, huh?

Name: Svart
Pokemon: Monferno
Level: 32
Appearance: The brown parts are black, the blue, yellow and red parts are grey and the beige parts are white. The flames are also black, grey and white.
Personality(may be PO): He is only loyal to Shadowflare.
History(doesn't have to be long): Svart was born the way he is, and is proud of it. Like Shadowflare, he gained an extra type instead of his fire type, dark. Though he can still use fire type attacks, but takes no extra damage by water.

So, his type is Dark/Fighting.
Other: You know, some guy on Pokeplushies though I was a Bakugan fan because of my username xD

Both in! Just a few more evil people(so the number of the evil servants matches the good servants), and we'll start...

Re: I'm So Sick! (needs a better title)(NOT ACCEPTING GOOD SERVANTS!!)

Thread name?

Urr... Unloyal Sickness? That's the best I can come up with right now.

I'll do an evil one.

Name: Vile
Pokemon: Weavile
Level: 48
Appearance: A normal one
History(doesn't have to be long): Vile used to live at a moutain, but he was forced to be Shadowflare's servant. He got tired of it and wants to destroy Shadowflare and a fortune.
Other: I don't really watch Bakugan.

I'll be evil...for once. Will I do a good job? Who the heck knows? But me!

Name: Toxic
Pokemon: Azumarill
Level: 51
Apperance: Where an Azumarill's fur is blue, it's black. Toxic also wears a dark red bow on her right ear.
Personality: Quiet and uncaring, Toxic doesn't play. At all. She only cares about 1 person, and 1 person only. Excluding herself, that is.
History: Toxic was forced to leave her little sister, Emilia, which made Toxic angry as heck at Shadowflare. She changed additudes very rapidily. She decided that Shadowflare did not need the money or anything, since Toxic and Emilia need it more than she does.
Other: I like Bakugan a bit. I guess.

Name: Khran
Pokemon: Marowak
Level: 52
Appearance: A normal Marowak.
Side: Bad (Now Limbo)
Personality(may be PO): Vengeful, very protective of his younger brother.
History(doesn't have to be long): Like all mother Marowaks in the wild, Khran's mother had her last child, Opal, before dying soon after. In an attempt to take care of Opal, Khran now works for Shadowflare. Now that she has fallen ill, Khran, desperate for money, is planning to assassinate Shadowflare! But now, Khran is unsure of himself. He cannot believe his feelings for that Ninetales he always hated! And the age difference is major. But, perhaps it isn't love. Perhaps it's the way he subconsciously associates Shadowflare with Opal. Innocent, needy, just wants to be loved. Will Khran really kill Shadowflare?
Other: Dunno what Bakugan is, but it's fun to say. Baku, baku, baku, baku, Bakugaaan~!
Also, Khran is a former thief.

I hope this starts soon. :3

Last edited:

Evil servant coming up. >:3

Name: Ink
Pokemon: glameow
Level: 20
Appearance: A completely black glameow with gold eyes.
Side: Evil Bad.
History(doesn't have to be long): No one really knows anything about her history. It's really secret.
Other: My brother likes to buy a lot of Bakugan toys. Really.

Can I make a good char if there are too much bad chars?

All in! Will edit post when I put everyone in and we start!
EDIT: We start out as Ninetales not being sick, then she gets sick later on but early, allrighty then? Startin' time!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadowflare awoke. It was a beautiful day for a walk. "Svart! Where is my brush?" she asked. "I need brushed so I may go on a walk! Come on, I have no apposables, so hurry up!"

Last edited:
"I will get the brush right away!" Svart hurried to get Showflare's favorite brush. Ah, there it was, in the drawer. It was black and red, just like Shadowflare herself.

"Here you go!" The black monferno hurried back to the Ninetales and handed her the brush with his tail. The fire wouldn't burn her, as she was Dark/Fire like Svart.

Back
Top Bottom