• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Indigo Cliff, Lake, and Field Resort

Go volcano and grass expanse

Partner is Excadrill but he does nothing OH WELL

RK-9

I'm getting a little tired of saying that you don't need a partner Pokemon for those areas! DX

(F)Rattata
Inventory: Indigo Balls x6
[Catch/Ignore]
Partner Pokemon: N/A

DarkAura

(F)Poliwag
Inventory: (M) Golduck, (F) Goldeen, (F) Magikarp, Indigo Balls x3
[Catch/Ignore]
Partner Pokemon: N/A; Surfboard

RK-9

I'm getting a little tired of saying that you don't need a partner Pokemon for those areas! DX

(F)Rattata
[Catch/Ignore]

DarkAura

(F)Poliwag
[Catch/Ignore]

DarkAura

Whoops, messed up there. DarkAura, I'm going to assume you ignored both Pokemon.

(F)Remoraid
[Catch/Ignore]

Mawile

(F)Swellow
Inventory: (M) Galvantula, (X) Rotom, (M) Gigalith, (M) Lampent, Indigo Balls x2
[Catch/Ignore]

DarkAura

(F)Psyduck
Inventory: (M) Golduck, (F) Goldeen, (F) Magikarp, (F) Remoraid, Indigo Balls x2
[Catch/Ignore]

Mawile

(M)Eevee
Inventory: (M) Galvantula, (X) Rotom, (M) Gigalith, (M) Lampent, Indigo Balls x2
[Catch/Ignore]

RK-9

(F)Rattata
[Catch/Ignore]

DarkAura

(F)Poliwag
[Catch/Ignore]

ignore

where's my volcano

Indigo has been banned from the computer, and she asked me to take over as the leader of this area from her. I don't want to benefit from her area, though, so I'm just going to end the games of the people who are here.

Mawile
(M) Galvantula, (X) Rotom, (M) Gigalith, (M) Lampent
$7.

DarkAura
(M) Golduck, (F) Goldeen, (F) Magikarp, (F) Remoraid
$5.

RK-9
I guess you don't get anything. Sorry.

oh, wait, can I also release magikarp? ( even though gyrados is awesome, i can always get another)

Edit:wait, if i release magikarp, I pay $3, since Mewtini stated on the beginning that common and uncommon cost $1, and golducks uncommon.,so $3...Sorry if this is confusing the way i say it

Back
Top Bottom