• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Introducing Myself

BlasTech

From the Future
Hi there everybody. I am BlasTech, the superhero from the future. Well, not really. My real name is Calvin and I was born and raised in America. BlasTech is the name I created for a superhero I made. His full name is BlasTech
X-98987. He is half-robot and half-human and lived in post-apocalypse.

So, you can probably tell I love superheroes, which I do. I also love Pokemon. Black/White is among my fav series, but Hoenn was the best, especially Advanced Battle. I loved the theme song "I'm unbeatable."

I have no facebook and I only was a member of one other forum. This one looks fun, so expect me around, okay? Roleplaying looks fun and I might try it out.

So, umm, BLASTECH IS OUT!!!

*uses teleportation*

...Hello.
I am Richie, the resident
kiwi%20bird.gif

Tell me, what other forum were you on? Pokeboard?

I'm about the same way, 'cause all my friends on Pokeboard left. ;(
I still go back sometimes, for the sprites.

Anyway, if you have any questions about the features here, lemme know and I'll ~guide you~
EDIT: I collected some threads for you.
Here is the testing thread, where you can test things if you're not sure if they work.
And here is the complete list of BBCodes, the things that let you stuff like this and this.
Here are two fun forum games, a Quote-y one and a rate-y one...oh, and here's a quiet one!

Greetings, I am Nanab, resident samurai/asassin/magician/pirate/english lord hybrid, here to present you with this crazily, carefully, counter-clockwise(ily) crafted foam sword.

Soo, a cyborg then? I like those as well! You know what, add it to the list! *adds to list of things I am* Anyway, hello, I hope you'll have a good time here. I recommend checking out the ASB, Insanity and Forum games. They're all great. See you around! *dissappears in a cloud of smoke*

Sup. Though fairly new myself, feel free to pm/vm me any time you want for helpish stuff.
Also, high-five for liking Hoenn best.

Hello, person. I'm Frostagin, the local Hetalia addict. I'm also a frost dragon(okay not really), so I wouldn't advise messing with me. Have some pasta.

Back
Top Bottom