• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Is Harry Potter Jesus?

This thread makes me think of Ash. He may not be Jesus, but he like survives everything and is the subject (or one of the subjects) of like every legendary conflict.
click here

(also, VPLJ, how does that work? did your heart stop for a couple seconds? I don't get it)

WHO THE HELL WOULD THINK THIS?!?!?
Harry Potter: Believed by some devout Christians to be like members of cults, or something like that.
Jesus: .... I think you can fill this in yourself.

dude, lots of people worship Harry Potter as the messaih nowadays, like 2% of the population iirc. seriously, get with the times. I sort of follow their religion, but only because they have seven holy books so they are basically better than the Christians who have one or two depending on how you count. although I think that Hindus have a bunch of holy books so w/e.

people also worship google

But he's a friggin made up guy and stuff. People who "worship" him are people with absolutely no life whatsoever. Yeah, I know there are people who believe in weird stuff all the time today, but just the thought of Harry Potter as Jesus is damn wrong.

But he's a friggin made up guy and stuff. People who "worship" him are people with absolutely no life whatsoever. Yeah, I know there are people who believe in weird stuff all the time today, but just the thought of Harry Potter as Jesus is damn wrong.
yeah i mean i would totally chill with jesus but not with harry potter
harry isn't cool enough and he only has some crappy scars and stories
jesus was all crucefixed and stuff

(also, VPLJ, how does that work? did your heart stop for a couple seconds? I don't get it)
Heart operation + 'oh lol the ticker stopped' + cardiac massage = yaaaaay

But he's a friggin made up guy and stuff.

Not necessarily. If the Harry Potter series were real then non-wizards would know nothing about them. Rowling might be a witch documenting happenings in the wizard world to make a quick buck in the non-wizard world.

I think about such total crap.

Not necessarily. If the Harry Potter series were real then non-wizards would know nothing about them. Rowling might be a witch documenting happenings in the wizard world to make a quick buck in the non-wizard world.

You're not alone in your theories.

...Anyway, epic thread. xD Although I forsee it being pinned and locked in the fashion of the "DO NOT POST THREADS LIKE THIS"~

Sadly, I considered this theory once when I was way younger. And convinced myself to believe it.
I was such a crazy kid.
Anyways, Harry Potter being Jesus? You're so crazy, TCoD. All of you.

um

are you aware of the fact that it's possible to get scars that you didn't have before? for example, you do not have a big, jagged scar across your nose. however, if you drop a knife on your face, you might have a scar like that! so... Harry didn't have the scar back when he was Jesus, but now he does. SIMPLE EXPLANATION.

o_O
But what if he isn't Jesus? Hmm? Then Harry would be Harry and Harry would get the scar himself. And be part of a famous book series. And Jesus and God would be like that, just documented in a script Infinite times more important than the Harry Potter series. And that is the Bible. And other holy scripts for different religions.
(I'm agnostic BTW. Just to let you know that I'm not like a God/Jesus obsessed person. I just think that Harry Potter=Jesus is SO screwed.)

have some religious tolerance, man. do not insult the beliefs of that 2% of the population (Jack_the_White among them) that believes Harry Potter is the messiah. they did nothing to hurt you!

2%? Wow. I highly doubt that, as that would be about the number of Jews in the world times 10.
And I'm just saying that's it's a real crazy idea. Sorry if I offended anyone :P I know they didn't hurt me, but I'm just saying again: It's kinda weird....

OBJECTION!

Harry needs to use magic to do awesome stuff. Jesus doesn't need magic to do that kind of stuff. Done deal, end of story.

So I told someone about this over the phone a few seconds ago:

Me: OK WTF
Mattie: What?
Me: Some foo on this internet thinks Harry Potter is Jesus
Brianna: lolz
Mattie: lol no he's not.
Me: I know but-
Mattie: I'M Jesus! :D

But yeah. How the fuck is Harry Potter Jesus. I know it's been answered, but still.

Back
Top Bottom