• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ITS HABBENING

Zalgo

He who waits behind the wall, to end it all
hoenn_confirmed_by_blowdryguy-d6oslho.png

ITS CONFIRMED I T OLD U ALL EVEN U FRANK
EVEN U FRANK
ITS HABBENING OH GOD I CAME OOOOOOHOHOHOOHOHOHOH
HOENNN HOENN FUKKEN HOENN HORRY CRAP MAN WOAH
JUST
JUST
WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
lol xD

All of the claims before this... haven't made any sense. This is pure deductive reasoning GENIUS.

Quick, somebody get MD in here.

Is it just me or to some posts (mostly yours, Qvalador) not display images at all? I always have to quote them and copy the URL myself. I don't think it's an issue of linking to images that can't be displayed with img tags, but I could be wrong. (also I was half expecting it to be Ron_Paul.gif)

Anyway, on topic, is that actually Bridgette or is it just someone claiming they're the same for fun? Not that I'd be surprised that they're the same it's just that I can't read Japanese.
EDIT: NEVER MIND I forgot that Bulbapedia lists Japanese names and ability to simply look and compare Japenese characters side-by-side. So yeah it is the same person never mind :P
...Also the fact that Bulbapedia says it's the same person. Duh

Last edited:
Probably just because this is basically an upgraded version of Pokémon Box. I don't think that they're going to remake third gen at this point, given that they haven't done it yet.

Probably just because this is basically an upgraded version of Pokémon Box. I don't think that they're going to remake third gen at this point, given that they haven't done it yet.
I really don't see why they wouldn't. They've done it for two generations and it would be weird if they didn't.

I really don't see why they wouldn't. They've done it for two generations and it would be weird if they didn't.

especially since GBA games can't directly send pokemon to the newer games! It's a long and complicated process.

I don't really understand this! they didn't remake johto until they made HG/SS...? 'they haven't done x yet, therefore they're not going to do it at all' doesn't really make any sense to me.

Hoenn must happen. It will happen. The evidence is here put, and beyond that I see no reason to not believe that the Hoenn games won't be remastered in glorious 3D. It will be glorious. Terra forming in three dimensions. The mere concept of such is just staggering to think of for some minds(*cough*Superbird*cough*); though to those of us who are sat upon the thrones of Arceus in his high glass floor above Mt. Coronet, it is the true will of Nintendo/Game Freak. Hoenn is the unerring! Hoenn, the unassailable!

Jesus fucking christ my sides, this reminds me of the "HOLYFUCKINGSHITGUYS HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED I TOLD U SO AOEHBFOAEBRBAUOI#RBRBAOIU$BBA" shit that I see daily on steam.

Back
Top Bottom