• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

It's in French!

Starly

Basically every time I use Google it's in French, so I can't find the sites I want and its usually translated to French if I can find them. Can someone tell me how to switch the default language back to English?

Try clicking on Search Settings/Paramètres de recherche. One of the first settings there should be a drop-down menu where you can change your display language.

As to how it got like that, I haven't the slightest clue.

That, at one point, conquered most of Europe!

Fucking Russians.

But they're the French. They stopped being cool purty durned quickly. Like the Spanish!

(But it was okay, because Russia could probably take a couple more invading empires. Hey Germany! Haven't learned your lesson, have you...)

Um, you just click on "Paramètres de recherche", select "anglais" in the first drop-down menu, and then click "Enregister les preferences".

Back
Top Bottom