• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

IWBTG: The most evil freeware game ever*

J.T.

wat
or possibly just the most evil anything ever. seriously, this is harder than a priest on a playground.

I Wanna Be The Guy is a freeware game that is so evil that it's funny to watch. Downloading the devil - I mean demo - I got a brief taste of what it was like. After walking down one corridor, I immediately got hit by a completely random wall of spikes moving about five times as fast as me coming at me from the other side of a corridor. Ouch. I didn't go any further because I didn't read the site and didn't realize there was gore in it, and my younger brother was right next to me.

(SPOILER VIDEOS)
This video is just one level of the game. Watch it, maybe mute the volume because the guy's annoying and overuses "gay" as a derogatory insult. The level after that is no easier.
(END OF SPOILER VIDEOS)

Download the game here, but be warned it's only fit to be played by bald people. That way you can't rip out your hair in frustration. Also, there's a lot of violence, since your character explodes pretty much instantly after touching almost anything.

The game has some cool music, like some of the better Mega Man themes. The levels are mostly based off of games in the era of Mega Man, Super Mario World, Metroid, etc., etc.

Personally, I'd want to play it once in a while, but holy sweet jesus I think it'd cost me my sanity.

Hmm... Well, I Wanna Be the Guy isn't AS hard as it looks, especially if you mainly specialize in playing platformers, and isometric games in general, but it's still extremely difficult... I guess the best way to describe it for me would be like, my first time picking up a brand new Mega Man game everyday...

I've come close to finishing the game. I just can't get past the Dragon ;-;
You have to time your initial jump after shooting him enough almost perfectly to get enough time to make it back to safety >.<

damn it what the hell's wrong with you people i haven't even beaten the demo yet

then again i haven't been playing much

I'm on Mother Brain and then I have to go to The Guy's castle.

I haven't played it in ages though because I'm on a stupidly aggravating bit that relies on timing and luck to get through and there isn't a save point afterwards. It's the big shaft filled with spikes before the invisible block room.

Fun. I've gone a decent way before. Except it scared the crap out of the the first time the apples flew up.

Back
Top Bottom