• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

JackPK vs Lord of the Fireflies

Round Ten

JackPK (1/2 left)
Froakie
Sheena
Ability: Torrent
Health: 4%
Energy: 54%
Status: "IT NEVER ENDS..." Camouflaged (Flying-type). Torrent activated. Moderately paralyzed (17% failure chance).

Lord of the Fireflies (2/2 left)
Zorua
Chime ♀ @ Lucky Egg
Ability: Illusion
Health: 16%
Energy: 84%

togetic Icarus: 11% health / 29% energy / moderately poisoned

------------------------------​

Sheena gulps and turns to face her opponent, unsure of herself. Yeah, she's on her home turf now, but is she fast enough to outspeed her perfectly healthy opponent? Well, whether she can or not, she's got to try, in the name of all things bad croak. The Froakie glances frantically from side to side, trying her best to look like she's forming an exit plan before shooting forward through the water with all the speed she can muster. Chime turns her head suddenly in surprise, and for a moment Sheena allows herself to feel hopeful, but then the Zorua grins wickedly, a dark aura bursting from her scuba diving suit. Swiftly she leaps forward to heatbutt Sheena in the stomach, and the Froakie's vision fades out, the last of her strength gone.

------------------------------​

JackPK (0/2 left)
Froakie
Sheena
Ability: Torrent
Health: 0%
Energy: 54%
Used: nothing

Lord of the Fireflies (2/2 left)
Zorua
Chime ♀ @ Lucky Egg
Ability: Illusion
Health: 16%
Energy: 80%
Used: Sucker Punch

togetic Icarus: 11% health / 29% energy / moderately poisoned

Arena Status
  • It's too bad we can't lay like this forever...

Damage and Energy
  • Sheena's Health: 4% - 10% (Sucker Punch) = 0%
  • Sheena's Energy: 54%
  • Chime's Health: 16%
  • Chime's Energy: 84% - 4% (Sucker Punch) = 80%

Notes
  • The way priority interects with waiting to move when both moves have the same positive priority is kind of iffy. With the large speed advantage and the fact that Sucker Punch is obviously performed very quickly and only needed minimal impact to knock Sheena out, I decided that Chime was able to cut Sheena off by using it.
  • And LotF wins! The database will handle the prizes and exp: I think Icarus gets 2 exp and can now evolve, Chime gets 3 exp, and Sheena and Louise get 1 exp and happiness each. LotF gets $16, JackPK gets $8, and I split $10 with TruetoCheese. Good battle, both!

It's too bad, but yeah, that's pretty much what I expected. But hey, at least Sheena can evolve now! (Or at least, as soon as the database processes prizes, lol.) Thanks for the battle, LotF! And thanks to both refs!

Back
Top Bottom