• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Just like a pop-up!

. . . . . . . ... 256x256?! How on earth...?

Now, after finding on Wikipedia about that and that these cursors will most likely work on Mac, I present to you - StyliBoy's cursors!

navimw0.gif
navi2oz3.gif
navi3mc7.gif

Much time and effort were used. Enjoy. Now, could I have your E-mail address so I can send you the real thing?

Aww... requests are closed...

I just had an awesomrifical idea (which'd probably be really hard but it'd be soooo cool).

A cursor where there's a Charizard that flames the cursor part and then the cursor disintegrates into ash.

EDIT: Do you use IconArt to make these?

Last edited:
Hello. Requests once again open.

That does sound cool. Answer: no, I don't.

Here are the awesome solrocks. Both scratches. The second one was made to be an hourglass.

solrockpu5.gif
solrock2xt8.gif

What do you use?
'Cause I just discovered the wonders of IconArt and made a little Absol cursor to go with my YinYang cursor~

I use a program from, uhh.... (looks at box) Core Learning called corefx three level. It has a 5 star rating and you can save stuff as a bajillion kinds of file types.

Requests are open again... MUAHAHA- No.

But here is yur icons rekwestses >:3
Okay, I would liek a My Computer icon , and it will be... a dragon. Because I am awesome. Make it completely black, and feathered wings if you can. Bat wings are fine if you can't kthx.

Aaaand.. a Recycling Bin icon. The full recycling bin should be a white feather on fire, the empty should be a black feather.

Yeah. =3

Horray, requests are open!

Can I have an Eevee, diagonal facing like Skitty except instead of it moving it's paw can it be moving it's tail? Thanks :)

Erm, have you sent it to me? I haven't gotten the cursor yet.. or my computer could just be an ass =P

I thought for sure I sent it to you, but I could send it again. Sometimes it doesn't get sent very quickly when going to different maily place thingies.
Should I send it again?

And I finished charizard.

charizardaf5.gif

Edit: Eeveeskitty, you Emailed me your Email address, right? I clean out my inbox and contacts and trash regularly, sorry. :sweatdrop:

Lurve the Charizard! 'Tis awesome! I wanna like get a collection of pokemon cursors and then have a different one for each type.

...speaking of which, can I have an Espeon swishing its tail and/or a Magnemite sorta like bobbing back and forth?

Back
Top Bottom