• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Just Plain Mafia [TOWN WIN]

It's pretty ridiculous how much I enjoy being a lover, but yes. You will never live it down.

(Although I'm sort of flattered that I... er... deserve being a miller? Hrm.)

If not miller/lover, I have no idea who else I'd be.

Also, Newton, you did well! Kiiind of got screwed over with the inspections flipped, and being the only mafia would've been difficult for me as well.

Haha, here's the shocker. I'm the alien. :P

Suprised no one saw that...

Moon < Space < Aliens

Actually, I kind of figured Mr. Moon was alien. I mean, you just barely got accepted into this, so I figured you wouldn't be Mafia. Since everyone claimed their respective roles, and no one objected with them (Except for Newton and LY, obviously), so it was extremely obvious that you were Alien.

I didn't think it was a big deal, because Ole-Schooler, the Jack, never used his killing role, which meant one kill every night (Well, two on N1 because of lovers, but it was one person who did the kill), so I knew for a fact you wouldn't be activated. Since you weren't, I just kind of ignored the fact you were alien and focused more on lynching Newton.

The whole time I was trying to play the role of "lynch all the people" in hopes of getting lynched myself. xD

See, you wouldn't have won without being activated. If you were lynched while NOT being activated, you'd be lynched normally and would just lose. And from what I can deduce, Newton only made kills, so he only killed two people (Well three, because of lover stuff), so we know for a fact you were not activated.

Phantom, could you please put the Death Queue and Roles up? :)

Good game!

Phantom do you still have the role PM's? I'd kinda like to see why everyone got what they got. (Or you could just tell us if you don't have them anymore.)

I think I can deduce who had what role;

DA: Unlyncher
MSKK: Inspector
Wargle: Lover
Windy: Lover
LS99: Healer
Mr. Moon: Alien (Unactivated)
Ole_Schooler: Jack
Newton: Mafia
Mai: Miller

DarkAura- Unlyncher
MelloScreamsKillerKarma- Inspector
Wargle- Lover 1
Windyragon- Lover 2
Legendaryseeker99- Healer
Mr. Moon- Alien
ole_schooler- Jack of All Trades
Newton- Mafia
Mai- Miller

OK here we go-

Night 0
Legendaryseeker99 heals Mai
DarkAura selects ole_schooler
ole_schooler holds action
Newton kills Wargle
MellonscreamingkilltheComma inspects Legendaryseeker99: Innocent

Day 1
Wargle dead: Innocent
Windydragon dead: Innocent
No one lynched

Night 2
Newton kills Mai
Legendaryseeker99 tries to heal self, GM Phantom yells at him
Legendaryseeker99 heals Newton
Mellonsscreamatcommakarma inspects DarkAura: Innocent
ole_schooler inspects Mai: Mafia

Day 2
Mai dead: Innocent upon death
Lynch Newton
Game over: Town win

Overall this game was to try to rebirth activity. In all I had no missed night actions, and full activity! See how much better it is when we DON'T kill games with inactivity?

Back
Top Bottom