• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kanto Mafia [INNOCENT WIN]

Re: Kanto Mafia [D-4]

HA looks like I'm not going to get betrayed! I'm going to get murdered instead....

Wait a second....

Fuck.

Since I might be dead soon, here's who I think is mafia and why.

Orngsumb-obvious
Eifie-Seems to be supporting the above.

I'm not Mafia. I'm something else that'll cause your loss when this day ends. Also Eifie didn't support me. They changed their vote and kept insisting that I'm lying

...Hold the phone. We have an activated alien.

CHANGE OF PLANS, No Lynch, ole-schooler can nail OrngSumb, and Phantom can be roleblocked and investigated.

Haha you guys are about to screw yourselves over. You all ready to lose?!

We haven't lost any innocents so far; accidentally lynching one doctor isn't really going to hurt us too much. (And if you're trying to bluff active alien, it's not going to work.)

Since I might be dead soon, here's who I think is mafia and why.

Orngsumb-obvious
Eifie-Seems to be supporting the above.

...Huh? Not only was I the first to point out that OrngSumb is likely lying, but Chief Zackrai proved me innocent a while back.

Does anyone think OrngSumb is an alien?

If he is, Seri's told us that he can't be activated. Although we'll think that Phantom is Mafia then and try to lynch her; maybe Seri could ask about that tonight if OrngSumb happens to flip innocent: "was InvaderSyl healed on night one?" or something.

...Wha?

Okay, this is getting confusing. Withdrawing vote.

Ninja'd. And Elfie made a good point. Back to OrngSumb it is.

Zora Zora Zora. You can't stop me. It's too late. I still have the majority. I can't wait for an alien win

And what happens if Seri is lying hm? Has anybody confirmed his innocence other than himself?

Zora Zora Zora. You can't stop me. It's too late. I still have the majority. I can't wait for an alien win
The current tally, if I counted correct, stands at 4 for No Lynch, 3 for Phantom, and only 2 remain for you.

Alien win?
halolz-dot-com-teamfortress2-nope.avi-obama-poster.jpg

And you're fucked anyway, since you know that you're gonna get either roleblocked or nuked tonight, and the same the next day, and the next until you die.
And I am just fine taking one for the team to make sure that stays true.

And what happens if Seri is lying hm? Has anybody confirmed his innocence other than himself?

There's the fact that no one has counterclaimed as Sabrina, and also the fact that no Mafia would say that there's no active alien after a night that they tried to kill someone and failed.

Why would an active alien tell everyone that they're active alien when they're about to be lynched instead of just staying quiet? They wouldn't. Only someone trying to bluff active alien would do that. I've seen it happen all the time and it's just common sense. Aliens obviously don't try to convince everyone that they're alien.

Unless Seri didn't phrase his question as "as of the end of this night" and Zoroark doesn't automatically answer questions as such, there is no active alien.

But Eifie it's too late, by the time the day ends I'll win. And to drive the nail further OrngSumb. Just one more vote. Who else thinks I'm lying?

But Eifie it's too late, by the time the day ends I'll win. And to drive the nail further OrngSumb. Just one more vote. Who else thinks I'm lying?

I highly, highly doubt, even without the information we've gotten from Seri, that if you were alien you'd be activated. There would be absolutely no reason for the Mafia to go for you last night when you'd neither participated much nor claimed and we've had claims from an inspector, a doctor, a roleblocker, and a lover, among others.

Orngsumb, because if you were an activated alien then you wouldn't have been saying stuff about how you were going to win, ect.

The sun sets over Kanto.

With the discovery of the second Rocket's body, the peaceful cooperation comes to an end, to be replaced with quarrelling as OrngSumb reveals himself as Erika, only to be called out by Phantom, who makes the same assertion. OrngSumb's attempts to turn the crowd against her quickly fail, and apart from a few cautious people, the entire assembly is soon calling for OrngSumb's head, eventually including OrngSumb himself. He begins to brag about how they will all soon be dead, leaving him free to become a Pokémon master, but his swagger is cut short by a swift blow to the head by a trainer's Machamp that instantly caves in his skull, and the bloody pulp that was once OrngSumb collapses to the floor in a gory heap.

A trainer quickly rifles through his jacket, trying not to look at his gruesomely shattered head, but they find no Team Rocket paraphernalia therein, only a handful of Indigo League badges secured in an inside pocket. Either the villains have learned to be subtle, or the innocents may have made a mistake.

OrngSumb is dead. He was not group of Missile Bomb.
48 hours for night actions.

Back
Top Bottom