• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

King of the Hill

I use herbal scented rosemary lavender chicken to revive the bees and this thread and then attack you. MY HILL may not be mine after all

la la la~ save us from the fire crasher wake run from electricity crasher wake la la l
ANYWAY, I use Magic Coat to send the Electricity back to jolt you so I can claim the HILL.

MY HILL.

I have no idea what the ever loving crap a Cell Battery is, so I send you off to get me intel on what it is, and in your absence I claim the HILL! My HILL!

I challenge you to a game of chess and beat you with a fool's mate, claiming the hILL. mY hILL!

I show you your bad grammar, and you go into a nervous breakdown [Not sure this phrase exists, but.] because of it [UNCLEAR ANTECEDENT ALERT]. MY HILL!

I show you your bad grammar, and you become terrified. Thus, I claim the hill as my own.

(... Tbh I have no idea what you just said. =P)

I stare at you and do nothing and you fall asleep with boredom. MY HILL!

I realise your low energy level, twist your mind with ASB stuff, and defeat you.

Okay, start off with Hypnosis, which should be able to get him asleep; if that misses, try again. When he's asleep, Dream Eater for energy which should defeat him instantly, but if it doesn't, do it again.

Hypnosis ~ Hypnosis / Dream Eater [energy] ~ Dream Eater [energy] / MY HILL!

Back
Top Bottom