• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

knives alley hydra mafia

rari_teh

knives dealer
Pronoun
any%
7M32WPO.png

NIGHT ZERO
the sun starts to set on a warm summer afternoon. in a reserved cul-de-sac downtown, people arrive home from work one after another and prepare to enjoy their free time. on the surface, everything seems peaceful and ordinary, but when it comes to large cities, security is never a given. nobody is ever fully safe from being backstabbed…

*~notice board~*
  • all rolecards have been sent. check your private messages.
  • leave a react on your rolecard so that i can know you’ve read it.
  • no deaths may occur on night zero.
  • dead players are not allowed to post in the thread.
  • it is forbidden to post game-relevant content during the night.
  • votes are indicated by writing the target’s name in bold.
  • i have written the rolecards with structural analysis shenanigans in mind. while every word i write may or may not be relevant, the format of the rolecards’ text should not be taken into account when trying to glean information on one’s alignment.
  • it might be a good idea to reread the signups post as a refresher.

*~pings~*
@alma mater (@JackPK and Eifie)
@bruh moment (kyeugh and mewtini)
@Despicable Meme (Herbe and @M&F)
@feh the owl (@sanderidge and Ephemera)
@lolfoxes (Mistyx and Zori)
@Quetzalcoatl (@qenya and Vipera Magnifica)
@Redstrykephoenix (RedneckPhoenix and Stryke)

i pinged who asked me to be included in the hydra’s private communications.

also using this message to remind everyone that day one begins thursday, february 4th, at 11 pm UTC. please submit your night actions if so you wish.

DAY ONE

the sun rises above the city. it’s business as usual — one by one, citydwellers leave their houses, buses get increasingly full, the traffic gets increasingly saturated and the economy machine gets oiled. the apparent peace is almost eerie — the air is filled with a tension that is constant, so constant that people just grow used to it. one moment one may be asleep at a bus window; the next, one may be stabbed by a robber. that’s the risk of living, breathing, surviving. what the day awaits…? it depends on who you are. one just suppresses the fear of misfortune striking down a dear one and goes on with life.

day one ends on saturday, february 6th, at 11 pm UTC. any votes cast after 11:00:00 will be null and void.

are we going to be the only ones signing posts here smh

(that said we kind of have the least distinctive typing styles relative to each other so)

~mist

Back
Top Bottom