• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

knives alley hydra mafia

How about if we discuss the philosophical dilemma that is "if you add other ingredients to a grilled cheese can it really still be called a grilled cheese anymore"

Just kidding RNP would probably beat my ass if the only discussion I incited was something dumb (although I do think about it a lot). Can someone explain to me why we're townreading BM? I've heard it's something like the general way they've played/interacted with other players so far, but I don't really get what you all mean

How about if we discuss the philosophical dilemma that is "if you add other ingredients to a grilled cheese can it really still be called a grilled cheese anymore"
no if you add anything that makes it a melt, not a grilled cheese
Just kidding RNP would probably beat my ass if the only discussion I incited was something dumb (although I do think about it a lot). Can someone explain to me why we're townreading BM? I've heard it's something like the general way they've played/interacted with other players so far, but I don't really get what you all mean
uhhhh i don't really know because instinctively i still think skylar and Maybe mewt are mafia but i'm now also suspicious of herbe bc (looks at smudged writing on hand) mofia neighmorizie? but i also know that while i'm most inclined to vote for stryke (i'm guessing that's you) rn, i'm mostly running off rnp's thoughts on you, which we all know could be part of the classic rivalry, so. i don't have strong feelings on who to vote for but that's bc i'm paranoid abt everyone. i could come up with reasons to vote for everyone except mera and rnp rn honestly. -- sande

oh hey guys its tuckherbe and when i was talking to qenya's hydra their suspicion was on bruh moment as a hydra and then e was Immediately revealed as mafia so imo that's a clear - especially since there was absolutely no way they could have planned around/forseen jack catching qenya w the kill

oh hey guys its tuckherbe and when i was talking to qenya's hydra their suspicion was on bruh moment as a hydra and then e was Immediately revealed as mafia so imo that's a clear - especially since there was absolutely no way they could have planned around/forseen jack catching qenya w the kill
sounds pretty good imo
wait
actually do we have proof you used your ability on qenya because if you did i think that's a good look for you
also that means RSP hydra and/or stryke is a good target today

that is pretty solid but i wouldnt discount the fact that there might be an outgroup, esp since i believe this game is supposed to have some bastard aspects

hi what if we cannot, actually, trust this hydra (us) and the reason that the action is double headed is so that neither faction actually has 100% control of the roleblock -- sande

(paranoia aside i think mera has been very towny? ofc i think i'm town, blah blah, etc, i just. even if stryke is mafia, there has to be at least one other wolf out there, right? there's no way that rari would make this game with just two? and who else does that leave...)

Back
Top Bottom