• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lacuna Labs: Memory Modification Services

How much EXP does an Eelektross need to stay evolved?

If I can take an EXP off of Luciferin without de-evolving him, then one from him, and two from Yukianesa. If not, then take the EXP off Nithhoggr instead.

And because I'm too lazy to make another post in the Birthday thread, stick the Candy in res' account. If you see this, happy birthday!

Actually, since you have exp to spare and a variety of signature moves you want to but are unable to create, you can try using those to buy an approvable mod from Negrek.

was thinking that I'd give the $40 up front and at some point in the future when I actually want to use the exp for something, I'll mention that I'd be using those two exp. you can keep the exp until then.

was thinking that I'd give the $40 up front and at some point in the future when I actually want to use the exp for something, I'll mention that I'd be using those two exp. you can keep the exp until then.

So you're reserving the EXP?

e_e

Take one exp from Sock and one from Niska and make me an advanced mod for one of those aforementioned poekmons! (Castiel / Travis / Tye.)

One exp from Castiel, one from Alec and one from Allitersonance for an extreme memory mod! Here are my ideas.

If you have ever seen Supernatural/know anything about Castiel, a move mod for Castiel. Something, obviously, spn/Castiel themed, but other than that I have no ideas so. Go wiiild. (Also, it can be for a togekiss rather than a togetic if that's necessary.) Second option is a body mod for Niska or a move mod to replace his current one, when he evolves. I'd liiiiike something that abuses phasing and you know, cruelty. :D Final option is something for Tye; possible something like, like, idk. Either with how clefa-line are sweet and cute-appearing but overly strong, or abusing magic guard, or something else entirely because if I had an idea I'd make it myself right. Ok that's it go.

brr

okok taking these exp for candies instead. Well, just the ones from Sock, allitersonance Peach Puff and Niska.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom