• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Let's all help...

Pwnemon

will remain confined to the pokemon topics
keep Mini_Moonwalker's threadcount at one.

Happy Birthday Mini! You can't make your own thread now. >:-)

Happy birthday~

29cuhpu.gif

I got you a Quilava because they didn't have Charmander.

OH DEAR I CANNOT BELIEVE I MISSED IT D:

Happy belated birthday my sister :3

Have a glomp, it's all they had in stock:

*glomp*

keep Mini_Moonwalker's threadcount at one.

Happy Birthday Mini! You can't make your own thread now. >:-)

Oh, I'll be the first one to make my birthday thread next time! You just wait and see! Hahahah!

Thank you so much Pwnemon! That was extremely nice of you! Thanks again!

Good idea, Pwnemon, although maybe a little rude...

Here, Mini_Moonwalker! I got you a charmander! charmander

Oh, no worries! It wasn't rude at all! And thank you! I appreciate the Charmander. Thanks so much Superbird!

Happy birthday~

29cuhpu.gif

I got you a Quilava because they didn't have Charmander.

Thank you very much Mawile! But, may I ask where you got the Quilava sprite? It's the Black and White animated sprite, and I'm looking for them. But anyways, thanks!

OH DEAR I CANNOT BELIEVE I MISSED IT D:

Happy belated birthday my sister :3

Have a glomp, it's all they had in stock:

*glomp*

It's alright Dinru! No worries, really! <3

Thank you my sister. You rock! <3

Oh, why thank you! I'll take it. *glomp*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom