• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Level Up Your Adoptables

My hatchlings are sick, but please click on this paper egg that appeared on my scroll even though it told me I had missed it. o_O

Sorry...If I hadn't been stupid and bred my white instead of my Autumn the other day, I would have totally got you a Winter... ._.

The Rules said:
Rule #7: Don't spam. Any thread that has no real topic of discussion is also spam.

... um? Is "Click on mine and I'll click on yours" discussion?

100% noise thread fails. :|

edit: and don't you think this kind of kills the fun of adoptables in the first place?

This isn't spam. The thread was made to post dragons and it isn't really killing the fun because dragons die without clicks and it is hard to get clicks if you don't post them in places like this, each IP address can only donate 1 click.

I guess you didn't read my post. Posting adoptables for people to click on isn't discussion.

Besides, I would imagine the fun would lie in the challenge of people getting to click on them normally, rather than in a pointless thread like this.

Why are you mini modding?
AND
Actual mods like Surskitty don't seem to have a problem with this

Back
Top Bottom