• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lie About the Above Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Is my mother in West Virginia who believes that 2012 will bring about the end of the world and has spent my entire childhood filling me with said conspiracies about how the world is going to end and the government is all behind it and plotting to take control of the Matrix and make us all slaves to their robots which is why I must wear a tinfoil helmet to protect myself from the robotic evil mind waves.

^ Is actually from after the end of the world in 2012, who's parents moved back in time to give their child(ren) a normal childhood, but spent it all filling their mind(s) with conspiracies about the end of the world and robotic takeovers.

^ Is my father, a time traveling Psyduck who was able to grant us the ability to time travel in the first place, but then abandoned us to be with one of his kind, and allowed me to grow up with my screwed up upset mother drunk on conspiracy theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom