• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lucario Palace

"WTF A STATUE?! but I'm hungry D: oh well. I guess I'll move on to my final room at last. I'll go with door 3!" Pikachu slammed the door open and ran inside, eager to get this over with.

Ledian laughed before buzzing loudly again.

Pikachu came face to face with a Buizel. It stared at Pikachu before summoning a humongous wave of water and trying to knock it off its feet.

Umbreon feigned a crying fit, making Breloom ponder whether or not to attack it. It then jumped up and bit the Pokemon with sharpened teeth.

Hitmonlee stared at a shiny coin with the number fifty on it. It became sleepy... it fell asleep and woke up next to Lucario.

1st place: Weavile
2nd place: Lopunny
3rd place: Mr. Mime
4th place: Froslass
5th place: Hitmonlee
6th place: nobody yet

The blast managed to freeze the Ledian solid, turning it into a diamond statue. Wartortle began to get drowsy... and fell asleep.

Lucario laughed. Six people had come with him... and he had other people to call back. He called for an Alakazam.

"In three days, bring them all back to the Hall of Shadows. I'll get Gallade to prepare the execution..."

*Breloom wailed with pain (ZOMG it made noise!) and slammed umbreon aganst the wall and kicked it till umbreron fell off*

"OH WOW I wasn't expecting that! Wait...A water pokemon....this will be easy!"
Pikachu taunted the buizel making it angry. Then, the buizel used surf and soaked the entire cave.
"Hehe, stupid buizel...*uses thunderbolt* Hah! water conducts electricity!"

Buizel cursed under its breath before the electrical shock killed him. The waves turned into sand, Buizel turned into a diamond statue, and Pikachu found himself becoming very sleepy.

Sorry i dont post much
*Breloom mach punched the ball into umbron giving massive damage*
Do i get docked for being slow

Hitmonlee looks at Lucario with a look of expectation. An expectation of nothing. He expects nothing. Hitmonlee closes his eyes and prepares for the next challenge.

The hit koncked out the Umbreon, which turned into a golden statue. (But oh noes, I'm posioning the queens while magicians are intoxiacted in 49 snowstorms!)

"Do not expect anything," said Lucario. "You could easily be executed when Breloom returns..."

A swarm of bees suddenly came out of nowhere. Breloom, stung by the attack, saw a Vespiquen summoning them to attack. Breloom wasn't sure if he could take another attack... (Health's getting low. Another move could kill you.

*Breloom gathered his power togher and bit vespiquen sucking at the wound (giga drain) despite the minimal damage breloom bit again. Now with enough health, breloom charged hia fist with glowng enegry and pirme speed jumped back and let a mach punch with one hand and a drain punch with the other and flurried his kicks of fury!*

If this is too much split everything after the giga drains into a second action.

Vespiquen laughed at the minimal damage before flapping her wings and creating a sonic wave of annoying sounds. She summoned some bees to defend herself.

(Your health is still pretty low. I'm afraid you'll have to rest or Roost or whatever the hell Breloom has in the way of healing moves.)

Back
Top Bottom