• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Machetes: Get Yours Today!

see ya

Bye
Pronoun
she
So I was bored one day on my lunch break at my job and decided to browse the aisles of Wal-Mart. As I reached the camping section, I noticed something very...interesting.

(WARNING: CRAPPY PHONE PICTURE ALERT, but you should be able to see what's important)

machete.jpg

That's right. At our super-low Wal-Mart prices, you can come in and buy a real machete for only seven dollars.

GET YOURS TODAY!

(Yes, I know machetes have a legitimate use. Doesn't make it any less hilarious, though. Especially since most of our pocket knives are twice as expensive as this.)

Why does the packaging feel the need to say "machete" twice, one underneath the other? We get the point it's a machete damnit D<

Why does the packaging feel the need to say "machete" twice, one underneath the other? We get the point it's a machete damnit D<

It's probably supposed to have it in multiple languages (probably English and Spanish), only "machete" was the same in both languages.

Hahahahaha, that's awesome though.

my grandfather once told me that he owned a left-handed machete.

... I'm still not entirely sure how that works.

Back
Top Bottom