• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Choice Mafia 2 - Game Thread

i am genuinely struggling so much with timezones and my computer clock changing on its own that i do not know if eod is in 20 minutes or an hour and 20 minutes

zori's migraine

but yeah, much as it feelsbad, I've got my wincon to stay after there; hopefully next time we can be on the same side!

i am genuinely struggling so much with timezones and my computer clock changing on its own that i do not know if eod is in 20 minutes or an hour and 20 minutes
have you considered: put your computer on UTC, the Coordinated Universal Time
it was the damn forum time i still had it on eastern from when i lived in michigan and just never noticed until i started running another gane

okay so
in the last 30 minutes to explain my vote on herbe
i just dont suuuper like the way they were like "hmmyes we vote zori now" without actually doing that much analysis themselves about it
like mawile and m&f both did deep dives into their respective games they hosted and tried to draw conclusions about them
zm is doing the ordinary
sande is uh. doing a sande thing which makes sense but also.
idk i suddenly forgot words

my thoughts are something like
mewt >>> mf > mawile qenya > sande > zm > herbe >> rnp
at some point in there it all gets really vague though and i wouldnt be like, awfully surprised if like herbe/zm were both town i guess
nya.

goodluck with the headache

herbe >> rnp

what is the chance the gm is scum haha

also i have irl stuff going on rn distracting me (commissions to work on etc) like i could try to do the deep dive i just really havent had a chance yet

i dont blame you for reading me as such due to low effort but sometimes thems tha breaks

(wondering if the day action thing zori did went through...??????)

Back
Top Bottom