• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Idea Center

we should redux some older mafia games from when the forums were dead, now that we have a larger playerbase
i really miss capitalist mafia's mechanics :< maybe that form could get tinkered with and improved

vm and I were talking about making a game with mechanics like this, but it was based on Magic: The Gathering Planeswalkers. They have loyalty counters they can use to pay for certain abilities and he thought he could use this mechanic for a game of Mafia. I really liked a few of the ideas/mechanics but it's very early discussion phase...
kind of obsessed tbhtbh

hey guys, today is sunday i'm pretty sure! i'll post a link to a mafia.gg game here in about four hours and probably ping mafia players on the discord as well. i will give about fifteen minutes for people to trickle in. note that there might be strangers present too, and during the game itself you'll be assigned a themed name/profile picture so we won't be able to tell immediately who each other are. i kind of like this aspect of it since it's fun trying to figure out who people are so you can then apply your meta, but i can disable this after a few rounds if people hate it. see you guys then!

(although to be balanced, factions would have to remain partitioned and everyone just gets rerolled within their own partition, else the first mafia to reroll into town would immediately publicly solve the game)

Reactions: Ys_
Hmmm... Should I or shouldn't I...

i had this absolutely cursed idea that is probably never going to work because i’d need a minimum of 20 people willing to be subjected to this

an all-hydra role madness game where the hydra partners are randed. it is up to each hydra to reveal their heads’ identities or not.

Back
Top Bottom