• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Magikarp: the Gathering

A-ha! I got the error report thing. :D Everyone else, it involves the word you got from hangman. And like Butterfree said, don't worry about messing it up.

Last edited:
A-ha! I got the error report thing. :D Everyone else, it involves the word you got from hangman. And like Butterfree said, don't worry about messing it up.

But don't you get them the other way around?

I'm on Error Reports and haven't done Hangman yet.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Got to a save point :D

EDIT: I'm assuming that Mean old man refers to the man the hasn't had coffee.

EDIT again: 11? hmmmm

Last edited:
Yay! Save point!
panicns0.gif
But what does 8 have to do with anything???
frolicxn4.gif
Edit: I figured it out just after posting^.
twitchrp4.gif
Edit2: Wow Butterfree, you weren't lying when you said it thrusts you into the plot...

Echo: That's odd, I got a four. Wonder what it means?

...actually, going back to that page while you're not in the game gives you more numbers. Hmm.

8 and 11? Where do those come from? D:

I'm stuck at the save point...could someone give me a hint?

Maybe it's a hit counter...
teajr4.gif
Coffee is refreshing
Edit: I WANT A COOKIE!!! GIVE ME MY COOKIE BUTTERFREE!!!

...I remember getting a Butterfree telling me the story on that page, but can't remember what I did to get it working. XD; Go Blu.

I think the number has something to do with "one in a dozen", perhaps? Although adding it to the query string just takes me back to the first clue.

sighlb7.gif
It's probabally a hit counter. It dosen't even involve what Butterfree told you.
xdil5.gif
And If you solve the first Butterfree clue you get a cookie.

Damn Butterfree clue.... I think we have to look in a location where he would take the Magikarp.

I don't understand how to get to the hangman clue.

I'm still stuck on the Planning revenge, eh? clue.

Where do you find Deoxsys? That is the answer to the next clue! :3
Now I need to figure out what's after that...

Sorry Pikachu that was for Oooohface.
Yours is what day is it today?
Edit: Magikarp's back on his page.

Last edited:
Has Butterfree offered you a cookie, Mew?
Edit: Ok... This part^ is raping my brain...

Last edited:
Why is it that the farthest one ahead always needs help... Damn you Butterfree and your awesome games...

Back
Top Bottom