• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Magikarp: the Gathering

Argh D: I got to the error report page, and I'm running outta time...

It's got to do with the hangman clue, right? Do I have to submit a bug report?
EDIT: argh, ran out of time. D: Now I've gotta do it all over from the beginning...
EDIT again: wtf? Magikarp's there now... but it says that I'm playing the game... gee, do I actually have to view the source for it to register that I've done that step? o_O
Edit3. Ohwait. Missed a step. xD Haha.

Last edited:
I still have no idea where to go after the save point. I've checked the FR/LG Walkthrough and the Conspiracy Theories for the coffe guy...

Echo: Perhaps you'll need a tip or a hint from elsewhere... I'm awful at giving them out. Read whatever it is carefully though, or else you won't understand. Haha, somebody did that to me once and it took forever to work it out, but I realised that the answer was in the hint...

Emerald Espeon: Wherefore art thou Deoxys?

It has nothing to do with Deoxsys... Coffee is delicious refreshing

I looked in the FR/LG Walkthrough and In-Game Humour, both of which mention the coffee guy...am I at least looking in the right place?

No. Go back to the save point, and then think about my spoiler.

Is the cookie clue a URL manipulation one?

I'm still stuck...I tried refreshing the page because of what you said about coffee but...nothing happened D: I can't think of anything else.

I keep searching the story on the zodiac page for clues.
I can't find many at all.
All I've found is a typo (which I did send an error report in for, but Butterfree probably won't notice it among all of the nonsense ones that are probably getting sent at the moment) :(

@Espeon: You're on the right track, be persistant!
@Murkrow: What day is it today?

I fail at this.

What's the random number that everyone's been talking about? I didn't get one D:

And I have no idea where to find Deoxys.

@Espeon: Where was Deoxsys first found? I got mine in Defence form.
@Murkrow: Did you input today into the Zodiac thingy?

Back
Top Bottom