• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Magikarp: the Gathering

...I found Deoxys...

:D

South, eh? GOT IT~

Uhhhhhh.... Confused Magikarps? I tried Yellow Flute, and I got transported back to the main page. Was that supposed to happen?

EDIT: nevermind. Got it.

Icalasari:
Coffee is very refreshing wouldn't you say? ;D

Crazy Linoone:
You're on the right track, but it's the way you word your *cough* query. The source code might give you a little clue, or the Clue Game explanation page.

How do we find Deoxys?
Please don't give me crap on how I should expect him to be somewhere; I've thought that through and cannot see into it.

Uhhh... Got the clue. I worded it wrong...

Where are we going to get any ash around here? Route 113 is empty...

EDIT: @Pikachu:
Feebas

@_@ Guys, coffee is in no way relevant to any part of the game! "meanoldman" is just a random key that you're not likely to guess, and it has no relevance to the coffee man; it's just a random lyric from the Beatles song "Mean Mr. Mustard". Stop reading things into it! The coffee man does not have anything to do with anything!

It's weird.... Sometimes I can get past the save spot, and sometimes I can't D:

Man...I can't figure out where to go from the save point. I scanned both Sinnoh location guides and I found nothing. Can anybody tell me where to go next?

Oh wait. I got some ash. I need more now... Help?

EDIT: @SlowCrow: see all those coffee hints? They were quite helpful. Even if it has nothing to do with coffee.

D: Hint on how to collect ash?
A desperate one am I.
EDIT: I got the first bit, but stuck after that....

@Crazy Linoone: Yeah, I went there already too, but don't know what to do after having "no hope".

Don't worry, guys; the part you're on is probably the hardest part of the game. One of my favorites, though. :P

Someone please tell me how the hell you find Deoxys!
No one has said anything about it other than "lol where do you think it is" and I have no idea whatsoever.

@o_O: aslfhakjs WHAT WAS THAT DID BUTTERFREE JUST APPEAR AND I PRESSED THE REFRESH BUTTON OH GOD I HATE MYSELF. And, uh, no hope? I don't think I'm there yet.

BUTTERFREE! WHY DO YOU TORTURE US SO? I HATE YOU! *Sobs*
Just kidding. Enjoying and loving the game :D Just stuck. Like a lot.

Stuck

Where the hell would Deoxys take Magikarp? I thought that it would be the lake of rage, but there is no section on that

I'm running out of tiiiiimmmmeeeeee....

Oh Butterfree. You're too evil. We poor souls are spending our entire afternoons staring at the computer screen trying to save Magikarps while you're just laughing evilly in the distance.

I need hints...

@ Icalasari: Read the zodiac and there's a section about it.

Icalasari we may have to work together.
Because everyone expects us to know where they are.

edit@o_O: It says stuff about Deoxys, but not where he is or a link or a source code clue etc. etc.
So actual help?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom