• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Magikarp: the Gathering

Murkrow: getting to Route 113 doesn't get you ash, Butterfree will pop up and tell you if you actually find some.

I'll just quote Butterfree's post, it's easier:

This has nothing to do with the anime or silly word games. It's exactly what it says on the tin: there is volcanic ash in volcano-related places, and you're supposed to find some (twice). It does not involve actual Pokémon world places, either; it's just the site.

I'll give you one more pointer: The volcano-related places are Pokémon

The first time you checked Torkoal Style, did Butterfree come up?

And the second ash comes from Volcaryu

The first time you checked Torkoal Style, did Butterfree come up?

And the second ash comes from Volcaryu

I use that style anyway.
I guess that makes it not work or something?

EDIT: Oh wait, yes she did come up.

Right, you've never read tQftL then... Hmmm.

I'll be blunt. Have you ever seen any of Butterfree's fake Pokémon?

Hey! What are you supposed to do after you get to the error page? Please hep! I have no clue what to do after this!!!

Ugh! I'm still stuck! I cant find Deoxys!

Damn, I'm bad at Butterfree's games.

Typhloise, What is wrong with the Magikarp? Tell Butterfree about it!

Last edited:
Ugh! I'm still stuck! I cant find Deoxys!

Damn, I'm bad at Butterfree's games.

Typhloise, What is wrong with the Magikarp? Tell Butterfree about it!

Where does Deoxys come from, on Earth I mean. If were to look for him/her/it on Earth, where abouts would that be? Not too specific just the general area.

Is it not working for anyone else?
I wanted to solve it on my own, but then I got frustrated because the clues didn't actually seem to lead anywhere... I found the Zodiac stuff, and figured out that I should try putting in the day of Magikarp and Gyarados. No change anywhere, source code or text. Today I gave up and came here, only to find that I had been doing it right in the first place. What's with that?
I'm using the latest version of Safari, with perfectly normal cookie settings...

@Jade Dragonair: Are you sure you read everywhere?
@BlazieAura: Where would you go to?

Back
Top Bottom