• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Magikarp: the Gathering

greatgreat: That's what I put to take me to the main page. It didn't return a 404. I'm still stuck at what you do next, though.
Shiny Spoink: Did you already input Oct. 13? If you did, it should either redirect you or give you a link to the site mascots page. Once you get there, view the source. Oh, and make sure you didn't skip any steps.

Anndd I still need help. D:

((the stuff in the post may have been noticed before))

I think I found something! I just started, and in the EVs page source code, I found a bunch of odd stuff.

Well, y'know how the clues at this stage are in green and have a ! in the code? Well, a bunch of links have gone green and have the !. The DP Pokedex, the Writing, and the Horoscopes pages have this in.

What is this?

Those are unrelated to the game; they're always commented out whether you're playing or not. It's because they're sections I temporarily took down (though admittedly they've all spent quite a while being down) and didn't want to delete the link altogether from the menu since that would mean I'd have to remake the description of the section.

I don't see the need for that; it's not like their existence is top-secret and must not be found out by anyone viewing the source code. :/ And what they add to the file size is minuscule.

Woo! I finally finished it. That took a long time, especially finding out what to do from all those coff5e is refreshing clues.

umm Would it be a problem to put the steps in some sort of order I have read... ... ... Everything again and agian forwards and backwards but I can't make sense of it (I don't do good on forums sometimes) *reads again* *reads again backwards* still can't make sense of it

Exactly my problem. I've read many past posts, but I can't find this "D/P water areas" page. Basically, I'm stuck. Somehow the Hangman still comes up with Infectedmagikarp... Hints, anyone?

After the first clue about ancient books, I went to the older updates section. It said something similar to: "And, yes, I do realise it's the day of Magicarp!" So i went to the Zodiac, and there were new paragraphs about deoxys, suicune, and gyrados. So, i used the Zodiac modifier to change it into the day of magicarp, but found nothing. I'm stuck from this part :(

I am completely confused about how this game works. The first page asked me to squint at old books. Then I tried going to the older updates section, but there was no "and yes, i do realise it's the day of magicarp!"

i don't understand what to do or where to click.

So, I put Oct. 13 into the zodiac. Instead of the day of Magikarp and Gyrados, what popped up was the day of Farfetch'd. Anyone know how to switch back to the old zodiac?

Why would you need to switch back to the old Zodiac? Magikarp/Gyarados still have a day.

(But don't let Dialga of Time's post confuse you; the old updates are not part of the game in any way, shape or form and if you're on the Zodiac page because you think the old updates told you to, that isn't it.)

Since B/W came out, the day of Gyrados has changed to 7th of February, but it doesn't redirect you to anywhere while playing M:tG, so I have no idea what to do at all and am stuck with no clues.
Edit:Sorry,Gyarados.(I never spell that correctly.)

Last edited:
It's not supposed to redirect you to anywhere, and that's never been what it does. The Zodiac change did not break the game.

(But do note that some of the earlier posts in this thread are misleading and tell you to go to the Zodiac page before you're actually supposed to. That won't work. If entering the Day of Gyarados is just giving you the images as normal, it's because that's not actually where you're supposed to be at the moment.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom