• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[MATURE] Fetishes?

-curly hair
-brown hair
-real brown eyes
-the idea of forcing nonconsensual sex on a guy
-dominating and controlling a boy just in general
-glasses
-batboys
-cutting a bound male
-making him cry
-hairless body except for pubic hair. Seriously. I think people without it are gross, it makes them look like they're ten.
-skinny boys (not a requirement, just kind of hot)
-visible bone structure (being able to see those little peaks where a guy's hips jut out of his skin is hot hot hot)
-trashtalking someone else

Ahem... Here we go...

-Oral -- Watching, giving, or recieving, I love it all.
-Facial -- See above (minus recieving)
-Boob-sex -- Very hot...
- Ropes and Handcuffs
- Getting raped by a blonde -- I know it'll never happen, I'm just sayin'
- Secretaries
-Teachers
- Two Girls, One Guy

Heeheh... I messed around with this guy who showed me the wonder's of handcuffs, then this girl who showed me the wonder's of rope.

I'ma sluuuuuuuut!

:]

I'm in to being dominated. My fiance and I live a BDSM lifestyle, focusing mostly on D/s, though there is a good bit of bondage in the bedroom. I'm not much of a masochist, but mild pain can be really pleasurable if administered properly.

Heeheh... I messed around with this guy who showed me the wonder's of handcuffs, then this girl who showed me the wonder's of rope.

I'ma sluuuuuuuut!

:]

.....You lucky son of a bitch Woah....

Of course, since it's been almost two years since I've been with anyone, I've been pretty repressed....

omgomgomg

thats my opinion
actually i was being sarcastic with that comment, in order to point out that enjoying cunnilingus during menstruation is no more illogical than enjoying standard intercourse.

i do also enjoy sticking big hard things into peoples' vaginas.

Yes. I must say I quite enjoyed it. >D

Oh Lord, I'm a slut.
MANSLUT

being a manslut sounds fun. :(

Bondage, majorly, heavy tied down bondage. Also doing it in Japanese, that's another one of mine.

Dear God, I need a life.

I guess you could speak Japanese while doing it.

...But "doing it in Japanese" puts some weird images in my head. D:

Also doing it in Japanese, that's another one of mine.
I assume you are referring to Kinbaku, a style of BDSM from Japan. Being able to speak Japanese is, however, not a requirement for practising the art. =D

Bumping for question

Have any of you read any books on fetishes, both fiction and non-fiction? I'm doing a project on fetishes, and I need some suggested reading. Thanks.

Furry
and in real life i love biting and being bit.
anything but girls getting hurt :( (that makes me sad :P)
insertion...depending on what...

seeing how none of us here at the CoD are 'mature' by our countrys standards, regards to the few that are, i would think that all of us are overly smart for our ages. I'd say that we are allowed the joys of said things above, annd possibly below :) (in this thread ,not body parts, although that is for your own consideration)

Back
Top Bottom