• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

OK, OK, I'll take them all! *changes the tag to Requests Closed*

And, Flora, I see you, so your request is going to be accepted!

Last edited:

...Wait, what? I didn't request anything other than the Skitty chao.

I think she meant that she thought you were about to request, because she saw your name down where the names of the people looking at the thread are.

this got extremely unorganised extremely fast

and thats it.

why'd you close the shop because you need to finish the sprites or cos you're tired?

Here's the Pikachu/Gloom/Vulpix with Totodile colors! I used platinum sprites :3

Pigloompix.png

And I realized something. Terry T. took the Nintales/Breloom after I clearly did!

Can I have a splice of ninetales and breloom?

Um, hi, might I have an Umbreon chao? *doesn't bother to read other requests*

OK, OK, I'll take them all! *changes the tag to Requests Closed*

Waiting List
pokedreamer - Blaziken Ice cream (TAKEN by Silver)
Terry - Ground-Type Kyogre (TAKEN by Silver)
DarkArmour-Claydol/Tyrogue/Hitmonlee, Rhyhorn/Heracross cuties (BOTH TAKEN by Mewtwo) Lineless Rhypherior (NOT taken)
wolftamer9 - zapdos/raikou/rayquaza/giratina(TAKEN by Zulo)
alonsyalonso - Mightyena Inferno (TAKEN by pikachu) and pokemon trainer chao (Johto starter boy)(TAKEN by Mewtwo)
EeveeSkitty - Cat Chao (TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Rayquaza - Piplup/Spoink splice(TAKEN by Mewtwo)
TheOtherOne - Big splice(TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Flora and Ashes - Skitty Chao (TAKEN by Mewtwo)
RaichuGrunt- Latios/Registeel splice and Lantern/Raichu/Hitmonlee splice(BOTH TAKEN by Mewtwo)
MurrMurr - Duskull/Gible, Dusclops/Gabite, and Dusknoir/Garchomp splices (ALL TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Jewel Espeon - Ninetales/Breloom (TAKEN by Mewtwo)
Moonlight the Umbreon - Umbreon Chao (TAKEN by Mewtwo)

All I did was finish the sprite. Once we get a good deal down the list, I'll open it back up!

Whoa! That's a lot of sprites!
Too bad I can't help, Mewtwo. Homework is driving me crazy.

Waiting List
DarkArmour-Claydol/Tyrogue/Hitmonlee, Rhyhorn/Heracross cuties (BOTH TAKEN by Mewtwo) Lineless Rhypherior (COMPLETE BY ME!)
alonsyalonso - Mightyena Inferno (TAKEN by pikachu) and pokemon trainer chao (Johto starter boy)(TAKEN by Mewtwo)
RaichuGrunt- Latios/Registeel splice and Lantern/Raichu/Hitmonlee splice(BOTH TAKEN by Mewtwo)
MurrMurr - Duskull/Gible, Dusclops/Gabite, and Dusknoir/Garchomp splices (ALL TAKEN by Mewtwo)

From above:
LinelessRypherior.png

ANNOUNCEMENT!
I can do Platinum sprites and Pansy sprites!
Dialga Pansified (Platinum sprite AND example)
DialgaThePansy.png

I can also now recolour Ranger 2 Icons:
BlueSlash.png

Please add them to PG1, Mewtwo!

Umm, Terry, if you complete a sprite, you're supposed to take it out of the list...

psst terry thats not how you make a lineless

Waiting List
DarkArmour-Claydol/Tyrogue/Hitmonlee, Rhyhorn/Heracross cuties (BOTH TAKEN by Mewtwo) Lineless Rhypherior (COMPLETE BY ME!)
alonsyalonso - Mightyena Inferno (I FINISHED THIS A MONTH AGO!!!!) and pokemon trainer chao (Johto starter boy)(TAKEN by Mewtwo)

Back
Top Bottom