• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Mewtwo's Sprite Shop that is too freakishly long to be posted in so GO TO THE NEW ONE DANGIT

Re: Mewtwo's Sprite Shop!

...But not enough requests.

C'mon people, crank out those requests!

Here are your sprites pokedreamer.

TorchicWhitewithDark.png
CombuskenMilkwithWhite.png
BlazikenDarkwithWhiteandMilk.png

White chocolate of all the Eeveelutions, and a chao of Celebi in position A1. Just to keep the requests coming. =3

OK. I really just want to keep you busy, and not let this sprite shop die. =3

It is okay! We like being busy.
Zulo, are you going to do the Chao because I can't.

Could I please have a dark chocolate Lucario?*Is still waiting for iPOD Lucario*

Could I please have a dark chocolate Lucario?*Is still waiting for iPOD Lucario*

Accepted. I'll do both.

@Mewtwo: Im currently doing the FeatherFur and BlackYoshi99 requests. I cant do the Chao FeatherFur requested.

I'll do the iPod if you haven't started. Sorry, didn't see you!

And I can help with the chocolates.

Yeah, sorry for being impatient, but I asked for the iPOD twice and it was ignored both times.D:

Sorry pikachu, but I did the iPod-

iPodLucario31882.bmp

PHP:
[IMG]http://www.iaza.com/work/080809C/iPodLucario31882.bmp[/IMG]

It says PHP code, but just copy+paste the code in the box and it should be the image.

I might do the chocolate too...

EDIT:
ChocolateLucario48787.bmp

PHP:
[IMG]http://www.iaza.com/work/080809C/ChocolateLucario48787.bmp[/IMG]

I couldn't resist. The spikes are chocolate chips :9

I'm not gonna do the other chocolates because I have a feeling he already started...

Last edited:

Oooh! I love the sprites!For being the first person to give me the image code, your sprites will displayed in my siggy! Congrats!

Why, can you not get the code on your own?

right click on the image, select properties, copy the url, paste in image tags.

Requests?

Back
Top Bottom