• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Mid Evolutionz!~

Mysti sighed again. "Come on back, Moonlight, I got at least one cute mid-morph!" she said, recalling the shiny Umbreon. "Come on, Steel Wing, let's go!" she said, climbing on her Charizard and flying away.

Scuffle raised an eyebrow at the strange Haunter, it seemed to have a Gastly's gas coming from it. Was it a 'mutant', as she called herself, also?

"F-Friend?" She echoed. The fight going on now distracted her from answering his question.

"Yes, friend," said Guardian, turning around and smiling. "They've gotten away. I can't save the Raipika, that "Lightning Rodent" as it means, but at least no one else will be caught.

Scuffle thought the word over in her head for a few seconds. Friend. She wondered if she needed one of those.

"Raipika?" She asked, confused.

"Rai means 'Electric,'" said Guardian, "and um...Pika ((is a rodent)) is part of Pikachu, I guess..."

The Tyrogue/Hitmontop blinked.

"Are you.. is the 'Raipika'.. are you guys mutants also?" She said.

((NNNOOO!! THIS SHALL NOT DIE!!))
"Hey, Steely, wanna go back and try to catch the Glaceevee?" He threw a Flamethrower in the air as a sign of approval and they swooped towards the mid-morphs. "Steel Wing, use Flamethrower on the Glaceevee!"

Back
Top Bottom