• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

MY 19th BIRTHDAY IS EXACTLY A YEAR AWAY.

Not Meowth

Cat, are you drilling?
I'm so excited

(anyone telling me to get drunk or anything of the sort will be glared at unhappily)

i don't want to be a growned up ;.;

Last edited:
You didn't capitalise the "th" so you didn't get your message across to me >:(

Merry Christmas.

Omigod boxing Meowth ilu :DDDDDD

Get drunk.

>:<

Why is this in the Laughing Cupboard if you are unhappy about it? :)

Because, er, this is where birthdays live? :3

Anyway thanks everyone! <3 It actually turned out to be awesome; I was given a big flashy badge saying "18" in massive letters so virtually everyone I walked past all day saw it and wished me a happy birthday. Then while I was in History my best friend went into town and bought me the most delicious cake ever made. Then we all went out to eat tonight, and initially it was supposedly just me, my parents, my sister and her boyfriend but in the end pretty much everyone in my family showed up :3

And yes, I did drink, but didn't get drunk, despite my cousin's best efforts. I was mostly apprehensive about drinking alcohol because most of my experience with it was comprised of a multitude of random sips of lager and guinness, which to be fair do both taste like the unwashed inner ring of Satan's rectum. Turns out that I like cider much more than I remembered, and people kept buying me cocktails which were kind of nice. All in all I ended up having seven drinks and astonishingly ended up the soberest of everyone who was drinking. Still, even if there are alcoholic drinks I actually like I don't think I'll be drinking very often in future, since there are about a million non-alcoholic drinks I much prefer :p

My haul this year: the aforementioned delicious cake, a corkscrew/bottle opener, a massive frame covered in pictures of me from years and years back, a mug officially proclaiming me World's Best 18 Year Old, some cider, a hat with little plush candles on top saying 18 on it, large quantities of chocolate, the paper from the day I was born made into book form, £230, and a sweet potato.

...wow, long post is long. Anyway, yes, to summarise, it was an awesome day :D

A sweet potato is just about the best present ever XDD

Glad you had a good day, and sorry I'm late :3

A sweet potato is just about the best present ever XDD

Glad you had a good day, and sorry I'm late :3
Me and my friend have a tradition of giving each other root vegetables as birthday presents, ever since he asked me what I wanted in year 7 and I had no idea and the first thing that came to mind was a potato. This is the last year we can do it before uni, so I need to think of a really special root vegetable before February.

...*cough* Nice one Mike ;D
:3

i don't want to know whether you consider the ABOFAL reference a "nice one" or the fact that i've apparently tasted Satan's rectum which i haven't

That sounds awesome. Although...papaer form the day you were born...how does that work? D:

Well... they get a newspaper that was printed the day I was born, and er... not much more to explain :o

(I don't think taking the day off today because I felt slightly poorly and only had one lesson was the best idea. Everyone will think I was hung over and nobody will be convinced otherwise x3)

Can't believe I missed this ;-; So sorry Mike. *reluctantly hugs*

Anyway, I think I'll draw you a picture of a radish. Or a beet, or carrot. Or maybe a Foxhog in a carrot costume.

:3
i don't want to know whether you consider the ABOFAL reference a "nice one" or the fact that i've apparently tasted Satan's rectum which i haven't

:D
nonononono the first one you fool

Well... they get a newspaper that was printed the day I was born, and er... not much more to explain :o

Oh so that's what you meant hurr Dx

Oh! Get him a turnip that's a root vegetable right :D

Back
Top Bottom