• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

my birthday was actually yesterday

ZimD

Ben Wade's Assistant Coach
Pronoun
he
but i forgot to make a thread

it was uneventful but nice, i got 40 bucks and a laptop a few weeks ago as an early present

*walks down the Arylettcarpet*

Wow, special treatment, just for me? Why thank you! :D

Anyways, although it's a bit late (your fault!), Happy Birthday Zim!

...>.>

No, you do not get birthday sex. (is referring to a song zairra forced me to listen to)

Hey, what are you guys doing rolling out MY carpet on HIS birthday? No, no, no! ;;Unrolls Arylettcarpet, rolls Russcarpet;;

THERE.

Happy birthday again, you awesome, awesome man~ I'm still working on your gift, yups.

Back
Top Bottom